Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Epics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thegreenbeast
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: questions Reply with quote

I was curious about the epic progression classes, they say that there available for characters in that area so is it possible to make a character like this. 6<strong<10 elite swordsman<4 epic swordsman?
also if you can get ten levels in strong and swordsman can you split the epic levels?
Last what if you don't have all the prerequisites for a talent tree and got all the talents for another tree do you just loose the talent. Example I have a epic fast and he got evasion uncanny dodge 1&2 defensive roll and increased speed. in his epic fast he got imp. evasion concealment and then greater. now he doesn't have any prerequisites for the other talents what do I do?

your neglect is like the salted slug and your mind is like the sloth on sake.
Keldon_Draconian
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can only take levels on epic versions of classes when you reach level 21.
IntOblivion
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... As Keldon stated above(which creates much more problem for ye?) and about the talents; Can't you just use the epic talent to take talents from the nonepic trees? Would be surprised if you couldn't.
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntOblivion wrote:
... As Keldon stated above(which creates much more problem for ye?) and about the talents; Can't you just use the epic talent to take talents from the nonepic trees? Would be surprised if you couldn't.

I don't think I understand right, but in case I do, no, the epic talent trees are only if you take 10 levels in a class and have reached 21+, which few people do. Honestly, it's better to just spread out more and grab some non-epic classes that can help like Ninja Scout.
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP is correct. You can only attain epic progression at epic levels, and Epic Classes are only available to a character with 10 levels in the matching Basic Class.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Epics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: