Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

The Red Core:Living Puppet question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Epics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cikada
Chuunin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: The Red Core:Living Puppet question. Reply with quote

1.)This is a question mainly about an ability sasori used near the end of his fight with sakura and chiyo, as he unpluged the "red core" as i have heard it refered to from his chest, and then pluged it back into a human puppet. The template in the main file does not seem to mention this ability, or atleast not under the template, I appologize if it is in some feat or jutsu. I understand that this ability could make a character.(even epic) over powered....but does anyone have any ideas how this could work with a player character?

2.)Oh and also can a living puppet gain a cursed seal if he wants to treating it like soldier pills and stuff like that, or would he just keep one if he had it on his old body, or would he loose it? And if he did gain one, and then changed his red core would he leave the cursed seal behind, or would it follow him, or should that depend on how the curse seal is place, either on the body or on the core.
PM Frankto for a Special Title

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Also, it appears it doesn't. Not sure if Frankto will, but if you want to, I suggest that you treat it as if the Living Puppet had a lich's phylactery like in DnD, otherwise he can posses any non-human non-living puppet that he can touch. Give it a fly speed with poor maneuverability.

2. No, he cannot benefit from CS.
Quote:

This template can only be applied to a living creature, and has no effects for constructs or undeads.

Since Living Puppet turns you into a construct, you lose the template and cannot gain it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Epics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: