Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Ability Plus Feats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sway
Chuunin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Ability Plus Feats Reply with quote

Since this is the suggestion area, I guess I'll post this here. It's a fairly simple suggestion.

Do you think you might add slightly altered versions of the Ability Plus feats from D20 Future? The basic "Ability" Hero classes are altered in Naturo d20, so a corresponding alteration of those feats would seem appropriate.
Naruto d20 Store
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to post how you altered the feat.
sway
Chuunin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankto wrote:
Don't tell me how to make something if you want to suggest a class idea.

You have your class, so you don't need me to make it for you. You people really don't learn, do you?

I figured this held true for feat ideas too.
kp91

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but you said, use this feat, but change it. How's he supposed to know how you want it changed?
sway
Chuunin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kp91 wrote:
No, but you said, use this feat, but change it. How's he supposed to know how you want it changed?

Well, the original purpose of the feats was to provide access to additional specific talents from the talent trees via purchasing the feat.

None of the feats currently include any reference to the Naruto d20 specific talent trees (Taijutsu, Endurance, Deflection, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Chakra Control... and also Second Chance has been added to one of the other Tough talent trees and there is an optional rule regarding Evasion and Uncanny Dodge talents), since they don't exist outside the context of Naruto d20.
Cold
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Ability Plus Feats Reply with quote

sway wrote:
Since this is the suggestion area, I guess I'll post this here. It's a fairly simple suggestion.

Do you think you might add slightly altered versions of the Ability Plus feats from D20 Future? The basic "Ability" Hero classes are altered in Naturo d20, so a corresponding alteration of those feats would seem appropriate.

If I got you right you mean boost STR,DEX etc... sounds epic to me...
kp91

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Ability Plus Feats Reply with quote

Cold wrote:
sway wrote:

Skills =/= abilities.

Skills are ninjutsu, genjutsu, chakra control, taijutsu, climb, pilot, perform, proffession, etc
sway
Chuunin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Ability Plus Feats Reply with quote

Cold wrote:
sway wrote:

No, the "Charismatic Plus", "Dedicated Plus", "Fast Plus", "Smart Plus", "Strong Plus", and "Tough Plus" feats from d20 Future. They are feats that essentially grant you two talents from two trees you already possess talents in (and to benefit from the feats you have to have two talents from the same class but different talent trees). For example, as its written now, at 3rd level a Fast Hero who took Evasion and Increased Speed could take "Fast Plus" and gain the Uncanny Dodge and Improved Increased Speed talents.

Naruto d20 has new talent trees - i.e. Taijutsu (the new Strong Hero talent tree) and Ninjutsu (the new Smart Hero talent tree).
Naruto20D20
Demon Carrier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: Ability Plus Feats Reply with quote

sway wrote:
Cold wrote:
sway wrote:

No, the "Charismatic Plus", "Dedicated Plus", "Fast Plus", "Smart Plus", "Strong Plus", and "Tough Plus" feats from d20 Future. They are feats that essentially grant you two talents from two trees you already possess talents in (and to benefit from the feats you have to have two talents from the same class but different talent trees). For example, as its written now, at 3rd level a Fast Hero who took Evasion and Increased Speed could take "Fast Plus" and gain the Uncanny Dodge and Improved Increased Speed talents.

Naruto d20 has new talent trees - i.e. Taijutsu (the new Strong Hero talent tree) and Ninjutsu (the new Smart Hero talent tree).

I personally like the idea... There's always certain things that people want from going further into their basic class talent trees but never get because they have to venture out into other classes for the better of their character's role.

Liberty Prime for President 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
sway
Chuunin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Ability Plus Feats Reply with quote

kp91 wrote:
Cold wrote:
sway wrote:

Skills =/= abilities.

Skills are ninjutsu, genjutsu, chakra control, taijutsu, climb, pilot, perform, proffession, etc

I'm talking about talents.

Chakra Control, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu are also the names of 4 new talent trees presented in Naruto d20 (and also the names of the first talent in each said talent tree)... as are Endurance (also the name of a feat, but that's not what I'm talking about here) and Deflection (also the name of a type of defense bonus, but that too is not what I'm talking about here.)
kp91

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way, it's not boosting Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, and Cha.
sway
Chuunin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kp91 wrote:
Either way, it's not boosting Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, and Cha.

True.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: