Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

4e DnD Ninja Class Suggestions Plz!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkThunderChakra
Special Jounin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: 4e DnD Ninja Class Suggestions Plz! Reply with quote

I am making a ninja class for my 4e DnD campaign...
ALso making a witch class too... but that's not what im asking atm lol
anyway I'd love suggestions for abilities even if they don't have numerics or direct functions (like what to roll... just tell me what kinda stuff they would do... like stun them through their nervous system for instance... and they'd have to be somewhat applicable to 4e rules of course though but you can suggest them anyway...)
Oh and I'm thinking she might be a Medical ninja too but I haven't decided and it'd be nice if i could come up with three paths
so like Medical... such and such lol
anyway Suggest plz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IntOblivion
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "your own stuff" forum might be more appropriate for this question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: