Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

need a good campaign starter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zolniena
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: need a good campaign starter Reply with quote

im starting a new campaign with a group ive played with before, but im finding it really hard to think of a good 1st session that lets everyone get to know eachother and throw a little xp their way.
so far, all i know is i dont want the standard questions "who are u, what are ur hopes and dreams...blah blah blah." thats all been done to death.
the campaign calls for them to have met eachother, they're just not good friends or anything.

any suggestions would be extremely helpful.
Naruto d20 Store
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about have them meet with their new sensei, and he tells them each that they can ask the others a single question which they must also answer themselves.

And then have this sensei use the questions they ask as some sort of way to judge their 'ninja-ness' and take it from there.

I don't know if this is remotely useful but there you have it Razz.
zolniena
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx, thats really helpful actually. sounds like a great idea. i'll factor this into my intro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: