Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Ghastly Inheritance/Sharingan Eye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
demoralizer
ANBU Leader

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Ghastly Inheritance/Sharingan Eye Reply with quote

Hello everyone. Coming back with a little request, and a few questions. My first question would be, how is a Jinchuuriki (SP?) made in this game? I again don't see this in the main file, so I'm just curious on if it's available?

The only thing I see resembling is the Ghastly Inheritance template, but that seems to be for the Kyuubi only. Is there a way to use this with a lesser Bijuu (I use the term "lesser" loosely. Heh.)?

I ask because I have a player who is requesting to be a Jinchuuriki from the Uchiha clan. Could anyone give me an example of how such a thing would go about being accomplished? Is a relatively high powered campaign, and other characters are starting out at level 12. Of course he realizes he needs a level adjustment for this.

Lastly.. His other request was if this wasn't possible, perhaps having a Uchiha clan member with a curse mark template. This I would imagine would be on Sasuke's stat block, but if you could could you give me a fair example of this as well?

Thank you. I look forward to your response's.
Naruto d20 Store
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To answer your first question:

There are no official rules on creating other bijuu. You can either create templates for the bearers of other bijuu yourself or use the search function on the forums, since there are others who have made/posted bijuu bearer templates, I believe.

Second question:

...The curse mark template is in the main file. What is there to not get? Get an uchiha, apply said template, done?

Be mindful that a cursed mark/seal has an origin which could create some issues later on. Good for you as the GM to make the story more interesting, but something the player should not overlook.
ultima22689
Kage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should check around the creation corner, there are several really good templates you could use.

That player is going to be missing a buttload of class levels...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: