Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

PS2 Naruto games - any good?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hastur
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: PS2 Naruto games - any good? Reply with quote

Question pretty much as in the topic - I bought myself a PS2 recently (before someone starts to question my sanity about why I bought nearly 10 years old console: Because I could. Because it's cheap. Because it has Disgaea 2 Razz) and while looking what I can order from shops I run into a number of naruto titles, and begun wondering if any of them is worth my money (for the record the titles I could buy are: Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 1 or 2, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 1-3, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 4 Shippuden and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5).
One in - turn an enemy's hate.
------------------------------------------------
azraelmk3
Chuunin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO uzumaki chronicles both good, but second was better, and most of teh ultimate ninjas are fun as well if you have friends, didnt play shippuden one tho so cant say for sure

also, while Im here...did you ever expand upon the puppet stuff you made a while back? I as a puppet lover would be interested in anything else you possibly made.
hastur
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
also, while Im here...did you ever expand upon the puppet stuff you made a while back? I as a puppet lover would be interested in anything else you possibly made.

Nope, sorry - haven't had time or mood for that in a looooong time.
One in - turn an enemy's hate.
------------------------------------------------
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the Narutimate Hero and Narutimate Accel series. The story mode gets a lot better once you hit Accel, too.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Elon
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Naruto figting games for PS2 are so good. Though I do not have anyone to play versus, I like a lot unlocking all the specials and characters. I haven't played the fifth, I think, but up to the fourth they are all so cool :p

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: