Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

The Seven Swords of Mist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karen
Chuunin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: The Seven Swords of Mist Reply with quote

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone had thought of making the other swords of the seven swordsmen of mist yet. I know they practically just showed up but their abilities have been roughly explained now plus I'm making a shinobi swordsman and collecting these would be a great game-long goal.

I'm so terrible with homebrew I won't even bother but I'd be happy to post the links to any thread/threads you expert homebrewers make if you are intrigued (or you can just post it here in this thread if ya like).

If you want to make a sword just post below, I'll make a list of whose doing what and where to find it below. Here's a link to a useful page with detailed info on the swords so far, (I know eeew wiki info) but it's accurate. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Ninja_Swordsmen_of_the_Mist
Karen
Chuunin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Kubikiribocho "Executioner's Blade" -

* Samehada "Sharkskin" - Done (Main File)

* Hiramekarei "Twin"-

* Kiba "Fangs" -

* Kabutowari "Helmet Splitter" -

* Nuibari "Sewing Needle" -

* Shibuki "Splash" -

Last edited by Karen on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm aware of their abilities but I'm going to wait some time until I know for sure how they're used before releasing them.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Karen
Chuunin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured you would Frankto, your smart like that. I'm just saying until then if anyone gets the idea to make a homebrewed version even just for fun I'll stick it in here so we have a collective knowledge.

Please, take your time and keep up the good work. ^-^
Shun
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same thing here, I made some play around versions but they won't really be useful until we know more.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Sengoku System
Me: the hizoku attacks you with his yari, your actions?

Max: I evade with a 13 and counter attack with a 1,000... *pause for silence*
Karen
Chuunin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand. I just hope they don't pull another ten puppets group with these guys. That group's individual members were so quickly skimmed over...and I'm really looking forward to seeing more.

Even if they are just playing around by all means please post those weapons, if they need revision later it's not like it will be a "Hey why doesn't that sword shoot lasers anymore and whats with the tigers?" deal. Look at Kisame's sword at the start and now, it still eats chakra, but now we know it does more ya know? (Actually it seems like they went "Oh by the way the sword is alive. hahaha)
Naruto d20 Store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: