Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Naruto d20 - Relics Repository
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Supplements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psychic Demon Werewolf
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also ideas for other items (just suggestions)

Ruyi Jingu Bang
Its the Legendary staff wielded by Sun Wukong in the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West.
The staff can change its size, multiply itself, and fight according to the whim of its master.

According to the Wiki
It is an iron rod whose size changes ruyi 如意 "as-one-wishes," which Sun Wukong obtains from the undersea palace of Ao Guang, the Dragon King of the East Sea. It is immensely heavy (weighing "13,500 jīn")(8,100 kg/17,820 lbs); in modern measurements, it is slightly heavier than 8.5 metric tons.

When it is not in use, Sun Wukong shrinks it to the size of a sewing needle and keeps it behind his ear. The novel describes it as being made of "black iron" (烏鐵 wūtiě) with two gold bands (Chinese: 金箍 jīngū) round it near the ends. In adaptations, it is often depicted as being either red, black, or silver in color, or as a solid gold or copper staff.
In some forms of the legend Journey to the West, Ao Guang is shown to

have believed that the cudgel was worth nothing until Sun Wukong commanded it to shrink and grow.

For those of you that don't know, Goku from Dragonball was originally based off of Sun Wukong. This weapon should sound familiar cause its Goku's Power Pole. Though the power pole in the series was significantly lighter and unable to multiply.
-I was on the outskirts of town!
-You said you were stealthing between the alleys.
-No, I wasn?t!
-You said you were keeping your eye on me and you lied.
-I was not! I was on the outskirts of town, that?s Shibu that was doing that!
-Well then, why didn't you stop Hirako from carpet bombing a perfectly innocent town?
-I wasn't near Hirako?
-You see you?re conflicting your story right now.
-No I?m not!
-You said you weren't in the town to stop me and you weren't out of the town to stop Hirako from carpet bombing it.
-You know how towns have more than one side to them right?
-You?re a ninja, is that an excuse... NO
Psychic Demon Werewolf
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternately did you thought about making mastercraft weapons shown in the shows filler such as
Dako, Tsuru-Kame and Jidanda from Naruto: Shippūden #184 "Deploy! Team Tenten"

Dako- the cross-shaped spear that can stretch, contract and bend. It was a prototype made by Io of Konohagakure.

Tsuru-Kame- is a special shield that resembles a turtle shell. It contains a built-in firing mechanism for ninja tools such as chains, bombs and senbon. If Tsuru-Kame runs out of tools, the wielder can reload it by inserting a scroll containing more tools into a compartment on the back. It is also a prototype weapon made by Io

Jidanda- was created by Io as the finished product after testing Dako and Tsuru-Kame. It is a giant iron ball that contains exploding tags inside of it. Its handle, like Dako is able to stretch, and can even be used to attack the enemy. The spikes on the ball can open to reveal the exploding tags for surprise attacks. Because it is so large exploding tags can be used to manoeuver the ball into the air, using the recoil from the explosion. While in the air the wielder can extend the handle and swing the ball at the enemy.

or

the 4 weapons made by the Takumi Village from the "Ultimate Weapon Arc" in Naruto Episode 216-220. The weapons were the Garian Sword, the Soaring Short Swords, the Infinite Armor and an unnamed sword that could shoot fireballs.
The weapons appear almost child-like but they each had a unique secret, that made them powerful and when one person wielded all 4 weapons together.

The Garian Sword had blades that could extend and bend like a basic puppet but its secret was that the 3 blades could come alive and become blue snakes to attack.

The Soarging Short Swords appeared to be simple blades but could freely manipulate the wind and perform 3 futon jutsus repeatedly without using much chakra.

Likewise the unnamed sword could do the same with Fire.

The Infinite Armor could instantly absorb chakra in anything that came in contact with it making anything hand-to-hand combat lethal to its opponent. It could also suck the chakra out of most jutsu before they could make contact with the wielder.

3 of these weapons can be made with the seals from the book yes, but if a person is wielding all 4 weapons it becomes that interaction that would make these weapons unique. The Ultimate weapon grants extra chakra and concentration, the ability to levitate and use jutsu without hand seals as well as provide 3 automatic defensive maneuvers completely preventing the user from harm.
-I was on the outskirts of town!
-You said you were stealthing between the alleys.
-No, I wasn?t!
-You said you were keeping your eye on me and you lied.
-I was not! I was on the outskirts of town, that?s Shibu that was doing that!
-Well then, why didn't you stop Hirako from carpet bombing a perfectly innocent town?
-I wasn't near Hirako?
-You see you?re conflicting your story right now.
-No I?m not!
-You said you weren't in the town to stop me and you weren't out of the town to stop Hirako from carpet bombing it.
-You know how towns have more than one side to them right?
-You?re a ninja, is that an excuse... NO
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an edit function. Use it. And no, I'm afraid not.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've finally finished the Vestments of the Eightfold Path. All I have to do is put the finishing touches on the item description, set description and set power description on the Raiment of the First Shadow and then the supplement is effectively done. It should be out today or tomorrow.

Jensik
Sharkbait

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankto wrote:
I've finally finished the Vestments of the Eightfold Path...

I want this because of reasons.
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Relics Repository is now available for download here.

A lot of time and effort went into making this supplement as good as possible in as little time as possible, and so I would very much appreciate it if you considered donating anything you feel comfortable, but if that means nothing at all, then I'm fine with that too. I've included some easy links to donate the following amounts with only one click: 3$, 5$ or 10$.

Last edited by Frankto on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Naruto d20 Store
GodslayersINC
Chuunin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all your hard work Frankto. Im sure it will see a lot of use Smile
ZeronosVega
The Tank

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. I'm definitely going to enjoy using this.
RowlerMajuka
Chuunin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You deserve a generous donation for all your hard work!

*throws money at you*
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's appreciated. Minor general updates will be coming through tonight or tomorrow.

Hito Hyuga
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RowlerMajuka wrote:
You deserve a generous donation for all your hard work!

*throws money at you*

I also agree, and I shall donate payday because I am a poor computer tech support guy that old people call and yell at because they do not know how to type on a keyboard.
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're not financially comfortable then you're doing neither of us a favor by donating right now.

Hito Hyuga
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankto wrote:
If you're not financially comfortable then you're doing neither of us a favor by donating right now.

I will be in 2 days. I'm just poor right now cause of bills.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Supplements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: