Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

The Rinnegan (Warning: Spoilers for Chapter 560)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheTrulyAvaricious
Bijuu/Tailed Beast

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: The Rinnegan (Warning: Spoilers for Chapter 560) Reply with quote

Greetings,

Seeing as we now know the Rinnegan is an natural evolution of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, a sort of next level if you will, could it be created and added to the main file?

Seeing as the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (or Darkbane Sharingan for those unfamiliar with the term) is already an Epic feat that can only be taken at the earliest level 24, I propose the Rinnegan could be an level 30 Epic Feat that provides an additional Sharingan Eye bonus, as well as the ability to use all 5 elements as though they were Primary Affinities. An additional chakra cost for using it per round as it is much more powerful that the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan to balance, and perhaps a few techniques done that we've already seen, such as the Shinra Tensei, Bansho Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei and the abilities of the Six Paths of Pain.

Throw in a couple of feats as well, and I think we're sorted.
Additional suggestions/input would be more than appreciated.
Best Regards, The Truly Avaricious
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rinnegan is already made, as well as nearly a dozen feats, a class and a few techniques. To answer your question, no. It will never, ever be available as a natural progression to the Sharingan, nor will it ever be available to players as an option.

In the even that I ever release the Rinnegan, it will be found in the Epic section as a template for NPCs where it belongs.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
TheTrulyAvaricious
Bijuu/Tailed Beast

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotcha, thanks for taking the time to reply. You must be pretty sick of hearing about it. I've noticed this isn't by far the first time the Rinnegan has been brought up on these forums. Ah well, looking forward to this possible release. Should be alot better than most of these homebrew's that have been done to death.
Best Regards,
The Truly Avaricious
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get emails about it every other day or so. Feel free to make your own homebrew and post it if you want.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
TheTrulyAvaricious
Bijuu/Tailed Beast

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I fail to see the point. And besides, given my suggestion although canon, was probably more broken than Christopher Reeve's spine, I'll leave it to those that are more experienced in the d20 modern system than I.

And on that morally questionable note, I'll leave this thread to die a death. Thanks again for answering it, the game's pretty damn epic, even if I am just learning the d20 system in general, and can't wait to see the Rinnegan, as well as the next supplement.
Best Regards,
The Truly Avaricious
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: