Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Rurouni Kenshin Shin Kyoto-Hen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaoticangel97
Younin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Rurouni Kenshin Shin Kyoto-Hen Reply with quote

I don't normally do stuff like this, but after watching this...interesting OVA I felt I had to at least mention it here since I know some people on teh forums are or were Kenshin fans.

Anybody else seen the Shin Kyoto-Hen OVAs? It's a remake of the Kyoto Arc told in two 40ish minute OVAs.

Seriously, I need to know if I'm the only one who found these hilariously bad. The Shishio fight was particularly amusing and cringe worthy. Needless to say, if you want to watch these OVAs without spoilers don't go any farther than this as I may talk about many spoilerrific things. And don't think just because you already saw the original manga/anime that you know all this. They changed quite a bit for the OVAs.

This being how Kenshin defeated Shishio. And yes, he did use the pommel of his sword to do that. Don't click if you have a weak stomach or want to watch the scene for yourself.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: