Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Jiraiya hijutsu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shozo Akubi
Genin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Jiraiya hijutsu Reply with quote

So I was wondering if anyone has worked out all of Jiraiya's other jutsu involving his hair and toad summoning? If not would anyone mind helping me make them?
Naruto d20 Store
Dairius_Chi
Situationally Useful

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Jiraiya hijutsu Reply with quote

Shozo Akubi wrote:
So I was wondering if anyone has worked out all of Jiraiya's other jutsu involving his hair and toad summoning? If not would anyone mind helping me make them?

Hari Jizou is in fact a technique in the book, you could always use ctrl+f "Jiraiya" to find every time his name shows up in the book- do this at the beginning of the technique section to save time on Hijutsus.

Summoning as a whole has been complete for some time, there's a section of the pdf for it, Toads are one of the bloodlines included. As far as unique Toads or the 'instantaneous' effect summons, those would have to be made individually.
Shozo Akubi
Genin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already did that. He had Hari Jizo, the peeping technique and wind of the great lecher.

I meant the techniques like the toad gourd prison, wild lions mane, hiding in a toad technique, toad mouth bind etc.
ZeronosVega
The Tank

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shozo Akubi wrote:
I already did that. He had Hari Jizo, the peeping technique and wind of the great lecher.

I meant the techniques like the toad gourd prison, wild lions mane, hiding in a toad technique, toad mouth bind etc.

As I had mentioned in a previous thread, the technique's section has not updated to include manga/anime techniques for some time. This is due to a number of factors, but the biggest one being that one man can only do so much at a time for a system that has become as expansive as Naruto d20.

You expressed an interest in making these techniques and that's great! But, you'll find that it can be best to present an initial idea for how the technique may function (i.e. a prototype) and usually, people will comment on the material. Something you could do would be to look for existing materials which already do something similar. By this, I mean look towards D&D or other games in order to establish a basis for it and then tweak it for use in the Naruto d20 environment.
Shozo Akubi
Genin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As I had mentioned in a previous thread, the technique's section has not updated to include manga/anime techniques for some time. This is due to a number of factors, but the biggest one being that one man can only do so much at a time for a system that has become as expansive as Naruto d20.

You expressed an interest in making these techniques and that's great! But, you'll find that it can be best to present an initial idea for how the technique may function (i.e. a prototype) and usually, people will comment on the material. Something you could do would be to look for existing materials which already do something similar. By this, I mean look towards D&D or other games in order to establish a basis for it and then tweak it for use in the Naruto d20 environment.

I understand that and am working on them now. I was just checking to see if anyone else had already worked on them to save time.
Goura
Genin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i recently made some with the help of another guy, its on the community creations forum under hair techniques, it shows 2 defensive style and 2 attack type techniques, ill put up my final version if you want
"dont stand on my palace" says a crazy old man with a banana peel on his head, you realise he is the same man who told akari that the fourth had a tiger summoning... you look down seeing piles of trash arrayed in the layout of the villiage, you call out to the man who runs of yelling somethings about tigers.... maybe next time then
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: