Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Pathfinder: Mythic Adventures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Pathfinder Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaoticangel97
Younin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Pathfinder: Mythic Adventures Reply with quote

So, I've recently obtained Paizo's newest big addition to Pathfinder's rules. So far I haven't looked through the whole book, mainly just through the Mythic Paths and Feats.

I was wondering if anyone else has gotten this and what their thoughts on it so far were. Doubt anyone's had a chance to actually play using it though, given that it's so new and all but some people must have some preliminary thoughts at least.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's much potential there to make something solid, provided a few adjustments are made. Some glaring abilities are Mythic Power Attack, Improved Crit, rebalancing on Mythic Vital Strike, Arcane Surge/Recalled Blessing, Mything Saving Throws, potentially Immortality. Little things.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
chaoticangel97
Younin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, noticed most of those. Mythic Vital Strike and Power Attack were the ones that stuck with me the most though. Though I had to reread Mythic Power Attack again as I missed the part about crits the first time. I really have to wonder what they were thinking with those two feats, not that any of my melee characters are complaining but really, don't think they needed to go that far with them.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same with Mythic Fireball (1d10 per level, catch on fire for 2d6, augment to 20d10, 40-ft. radius burst) and Mythic Lightning Bolt (1d8 per level and staggered 1 round, augment to bend by up to 90 degrees once, no bonus damage).

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Pathfinder Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: