Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Web-browser based games?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elon
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:22 am    Post subject: Web-browser based games? Reply with quote

Hi folks.

Here, on this humble but awesome forums, I was able to find one my all-time fav web-browser based games. Seeing I'm loosing interest on it due to lack of new content I ask thou,

Is there any web-browser game you like to play? Preferably not flash based games, just web/text, in the style of Legions of Tercia and Such, thank you Smile

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Dairius_Chi
Situationally Useful

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallenlondon.storynexus.com

A fun text-based story driven game with, in my opinion, a great sense of humor. The post-apocalyptic(sort of) setting with a myriad of interesting and strange creatures is pretty addicting, and totally free to play (though as most F2P games, has some in-game currency options. I play it off and on for a week or so now, haven't needed to spend a dime).

It does have an energy system so you can only do so many actions at a time before you have to take a break, but I haven't had much issue with that so far.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/

I think this is flash-based, but I can't post here without mentioning the Town of Salem game that went up with public alpha, it's pretty addicting. Still a little buggy at times and it might take a bit to get used to how to play the different 'classes' but I found it most entertaining.
SirShadow
Biffu Aroi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever play Kingdom of Loathing?
Elon
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up!

I'll try fallen london.

Yeah, I tried KoL, but got bored after some days. Anything new to it?

Currently I'm reviving my Estiah account. Sadly, it needs so many focus on certain moments, and thus I can't keep playing for long. I have to sort my deck so I can level a certain skill and I can't be bothered to.

Keep it coming Smile And thanks again.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: