Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Water Gun Technique

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geners
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: Water Gun Technique Reply with quote

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Gun_Technique

Mizudeppō no Jutsu was the second mizukage, and by the way they were reacting to it, it has the same damage capabilities as an actual gun, It would be nice to see this in the documentation, or at least see someone home brew it.
Dairius_Chi
Situationally Useful

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is, to an extent. There's a low ranked water technique that doesn't have impressive damage, but a gun in d20 modern is 2d4 or 2d6. Currently don't have the pdf but it's like rank 1 or 2, name sounds similar enough that I'm pretty sure it's the same technique.
Geners
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dairius_Chi wrote:
It is, to an extent. There's a low ranked water technique that doesn't have impressive damage, but a gun in d20 modern is 2d4 or 2d6. Currently don't have the pdf but it's like rank 1 or 2, name sounds similar enough that I'm pretty sure it's the same technique.

Huh, I looked up mizuteppo, and it says it does up to 9d6 dammage, does that mean it does 9d6 damage normally? Or would that require something?
Dairius_Chi
Situationally Useful

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns out the one I was thinking of was Mizudama, which fires a single shot dealing 1d4, can be emowered for more 'bullets'. So not exactly what you had in mind.

Mizuteppo lists the base damage, which is how much it deals for the listed chakra cost, but it can be empowered up to 9d6 for additional chakra.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: