Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Yondaime hokage, Namikaze Minato stats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Epics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Green
Genin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: Yondaime hokage, Namikaze Minato stats Reply with quote

Okay, so I was wondering if anyone ever attempted at statting Yondaime out? I don't dare touch that kind of thing myself, but if anyone ever did something with it, I would really like to see it.

Thanks in advance for any replies,
Mr. Green
TheTrulyAvaricious
Bijuu/Tailed Beast

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings,

I think Frankto mentioned it in passing once he did it, but I cannot be certain. And I reckon that he'd be, at least in my mind, Fast 3/Shuriken Expert 10/Ninja Scout 10/Epic Ninja Scout 7. That'd put him at ECL 30, which sticks him at leagues above the other Kage of the era, and his predecessors (sans the First, but he's a OP tree-growing bastard anyway). He was also mentioned as being stronger than even Orochimaru, and he was supposed to be an incredible ninja, a true prodigy.

The reasonhe's got so much Ninja Scout is well, he's a very generic sort of ninja. He focuses alot into Fuinjutsu, but with it lacking a class of its own, I would reckon he just picked it up along the way through Nin Scout, and boosted it with some feats. Plus, Epic Ninja Scout is something to behold. Altogether, he's getting 7d6 Sneak Attack Dice, which makes his feat of murdering a large group of Iwa nin a potentially doable feat.

He still doesn't seem quite the "legendary Hokage" figure I had in mind, so I'd give him some Power Units, to represent his sheer skill. With 4 PU, he gets a nice assortment of extras, and a +2 ECL adjustment, making him ECL 32.

It's a shame we can't add on any focus in his fuinjutsu skills, but such is life. If you wanted to, then Athildur made two classes around the skill, Sealweaver and Master of Seals, both classes I believe are exemplary works of creativity. The link is about the forums SOMEWHERE, or he may even give them you if you ask nicely.

Hope this helps,
Best Regards,
TheTrulyAvaricious
Mr. Green
Genin

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Avaricious. You are quite helpful Razz
But anyway, I'll see if I can get my hands on those classes, they seem awesome (and needed, for that matter) since there isn't really much you can do, if you want to be a fuinjutsu master Razz

Thanks again,
Mr. Green
TheTrulyAvaricious
Bijuu/Tailed Beast

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green wrote:
Thanks a lot Avaricious. You are quite helpful Razz
But anyway, I'll see if I can get my hands on those classes, they seem awesome (and needed, for that matter) since there isn't really much you can do, if you want to be a fuinjutsu master Razz

Thanks again,
Mr. Green

I try. And I am using them for some NPC's in my game at the moment, and thus far all seems well. Just waiting to see if I find, or one of my players finds effects that can be game-breaking, but nothing yet.

Best Regards,
TheTrulyAvaricious
Traenix
Special Jounin

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm there was a homebrew sealmaster class.
The name was the "scrivener", if I remember well.

Try searching it.

I have the pdf if you can't find it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Epics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: