Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Possible ideas, for the Sabiketsu bloodline?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kakuro
ANBU Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Possible ideas, for the Sabiketsu bloodline? Reply with quote

Every time, I look through the main file, and scroll past the Sabiketsu bloodline, I always think of how cool the concept is, but also on how much it could be expanded on. I'd been thinking recently, of maybe increasing the options with the abilities, as being able to be a shinobi capable of rusting my opponents weapons, and reducing their damage would be pretty damn cool and would more than make up for the shorted life span.

Another option since the ability involves poisons, would be to be able to ingest them and store them for later use, at the expense of being unable to produce the regular rust blood.

Anyone, else have any thoughts on it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: