Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Ze BEEEELDS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WaffleyOne
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Ze BEEEELDS Reply with quote

Hiya, so I'm still playing the game with the Asuma Sarutobi's kid, and we've gotten to that level 8 area so far and I'm wondering what would be cool to do. So far I've got Smart 1/Fast 2/Strong 1/Ninja Scout 1/Taijutsu Master 3.

Smart from her early tutoring by Shikamaru, Fast to reflect that even though she fights in a style reminiscent of her father it's still more oriented to movement and evasion, then the rest is pretty straightforward. I was debating going into Ninja Hunter at a higher level. In general I kinda want to do a ninja that you'd send on a sensitive S rank mission, and I feel like Ninja Hunter is the class that kind of conveys that with its specific anti-shinobi abilities, as well as that general feel of stealthiness and evasion.

Thoughts? Possibly a different suggestion for a class down the line? I'm just not 100% sure but would love to hear if there's another class that does this better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: