Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Errors and mistakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryobi
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just though I'd point out what I noticed, hope it helps sometime. Page numbers are in brackets and come from my viewing of the pdf in foxit reader

A few places still reference Ninja Operations Counter rather than Ninja Hunter. Some examples I found are in the class list and talent list for the Sandaime Hokage (876-877), Orochimaru(904-905) and Uchiha Itachi(911-912), The Ninja Hunter Summon Multiclass Feat (939), the table of contents Chapter 9 (7), the non-human skills table (42) and the Master Strategist's improved plan (199).
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fixed those for later, thanks.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Aungonil
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Main File errors:
Page 393: Once per day, this technique can be used on a target to lower the mangekyou blindness
induced penalty to attack rolls, saves and skill checks penalty by 2.
-Should only have penalty once.

Page 806: Curse Seal Level 1(Su):
-Should be Cursed Seal Level 1(Su):
-Referred to as Cursed Seal in all other locations.

Page 69: Sense Chakra: The Charismatic Hero gains the ability to Suppress Chakra normally, as
per shinobi skill.
-Change Supress Chakra to Sense Chakra.

Page 64:Sense Chakra: The Dedicated Hero gains the ability to Suppress Chakra normally, as per
shinobi skill.
-Change Supress chakra to Sense Chakra.

Page 54:Sense Chakra: The Fast Hero gains the ability to Suppress Chakra normally, as per
shinobi skill.

Page 51: Sense Chakra: The Stong Hero gains the ability to Suppress Chakra normally, as per
shinobi skill.

Page 732/347: Hellfire Spikes Technique is listed as Rank 6 in the index and is a Rank 9 Technique.
Page 741/347: Similarly, Hellfire Technique is listed as Rank 9 in the index and is a Rank 6 Technique.

General: There are no rules for performing a technique defensively, yet it is referenced multiple times. Even in the techniques section there's no mention of it, only that
performing a technique provokes an attack of opportunity.
It's worth mentioning here that d20 modern does not have rules for casting spells defensively, even in the FX section, so they need to be added in the nD20 file to mean anything.

Page 1016:
Living Puppet [Epic]
Prerequisites: Int 19, Craft Puppet, Craft Human Puppets, Craft (mechanical) 27 ranks,
Concentration 24 ranks, Knowledge (earth and life science) 24 ranks, Ninjutsu 21 ranks,
Craft (calligraphy) 21 ranks.
-Craft Human Puppets is not a feat. Craft Living Puppets was probably the intention here.

I'm not 100% sure if these are errors, but they seem unintentional/Wonky

Pg. 583
Sharingan Jutsu: Kagesui (Sharingan Technique: Shackling Stakes)
Ninjutsu (Doujutsu; requires Sharingan Eye (a)) [Mind-Affecting, Uchiha Hijutsu]
-Fairly Certain this should be Genjutsu (Doujutsu), as Doujutsu is a subtype of only Genjutsu techniques. I won't mind if you leave it a ninjutsu, I could use a good SoL on my nin focused Uchiha.

Pg. 672
-Tsukuyomi in general. The technique has a target of "You" and a range of "Personal, but references a chosen target and says that it empowers your gaze. I'm gonna be honest, and I can't figure out
how it's supposed to work. I suggest rewording the technique to clarify it. As far as I can tell there's a couple ways it could work.
-Grants a gaze attack that works for 1 round/level that is discharged if you catch someone. If this is the case, the gaze attack needs a range.
-Allows you to repeatedly target the same creature with it. If this is the case, it needs a range and the action it is to try to use it on the person, either concentration or something else.
-Allows you to pick a target, automatically forcing them to make a save every round on your turn. Still needs a range.

Also, there are two problems with all three Mangekyou techniques.
-They all have a handseal or halfseal component. This might just be a balance thing, but none of the Mangekyou Techniques had handseals, and the regular Sharingan Techniques do not.
-"The character gains a +4 bonus to checks to overcome chakra resistance." Should probably add "with this technique" to clarify.

Page. 260
"A character suffers a -4 penalty to Learn checks when creating a hijutsu or kinjutsu techniques in addition to making additional successes."
-Remove "a" or change techniques to technique. I know, nitpicky.
-This should be moved into the "Creating:" section a bit below it of it only applies to creation, or reworded if it applies to both creation and development. Clarification as to whether this is
a replacement for the normal -2 or an additional -4(-6 total) would also be nice.

EDIT: I think I caught some more.

Pg. 437
Slippery Body Technique.
-Last for one round and gives a +4 bonus to escape grapples and bindings, however it also has a S(Half Seals) component, so it can't actually be used in a grapple, and can't be used if your hands are tied either, making it rather pointless.

Pg. 765
Greater Osmosis [Meta-Chakra]
Prerequisite: Advanced Bloodline (Doukagan), Osmosis.
Benefit: Up to twice per day, the character can spend a meta-chakra feat to use the
Osmosis ability rather than an action point.
-Change meta-chakra feat to meta-chakra charge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: