Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Godlike/Wild Talents?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> RPG General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elon
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:46 am    Post subject: Godlike/Wild Talents? Reply with quote

I came upon a bundle of digital PDF's featuring Godlike and Wild Talents, so I was looking into buying the books (I like PDF's, but I prefer hardcover books).

Anyone here with an opinion on the game? The reviews I read were positive and the one-roll engine system looks basic but rather enjoyable. I'm more concerned about the power creation system and those powers beign out of control once players get enough experience points.

That's why I came here. I know there's some pretty dedicated players and GM's on this forum. Any of you fellow shinobi toyed with this game?

Thanks in advance!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> RPG General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: