Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Roll20 Character Sheet [Update]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeronosVega
The Tank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Roll20 Character Sheet [Update] Reply with quote

Original Post wrote:
For any of you out there who use Roll20.net in order to play your games, they've recently revealed that they are implementing a character sheet system which integrates with their API.

The character sheets, described here, can be custom made using HTML and CSS code. Roll20 are accepting character sheets created by the community and I plan to try and create a few in my spare time. If anyone is interested, their GitHub repository can be found here for submissions. Be sure to read their requirements before submitting.

Thanks to the efforts of RinVindor, we now have a Naruto d20 Character Sheet for Roll20!

Link to the GitHub Repository

Last edited by ZeronosVega on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
RinVindor
Hunter-Nin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd still love to see this done as there are quite a few games of Naruto d20 going and they've got a section for searching for the specific game setting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: