Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Newb Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
armyfreak
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: Newb Help Reply with quote

I am trying to find the skills Asshou! and Shinobi Kyoufu no Jutsu in the rule book but can't. Where might they be hiding?
Naruto d20 Store
RinVindor
Hunter-Nin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums, Asshou was renamed to Tadome as for Shinobi Kyoufu no Jutsu I have no clue on that one. I'm sure one of the oldbies will hop in and have an answer though or maybe Frankto will himself *shrug*

Keep in mind that the characters in the main file have not been updated in years so techniques, classes, and equipment may have changed in both name and function.
armyfreak
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome thank you, any idea about Kiun Butsu?

EDIT

I also cant find Tadome.
RinVindor
Hunter-Nin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I searched and also cannot find it now, it probably got renamed again, the general advice is that you avoid the NPC section for their jutsus as they're liked to have been renamed. The rest is semi close to what the character would have but that's about it. Even the Summons need a lot of rework. That whole area has been the only thing that's behind. Its on my todo list of revamping for Frankto to save him some time and effort but I have quite a few other projects on my plate at the moment including my Macro Maker for Roll20.

As for Kiun Butsu renamed to Taijutsu: Jiki-uchi

Check here it might save you time on some stuff. Thanks though, by mentioning Kiun Butsu I noticed the jutsu Taijutsu: Dachi - Kirikaesu no Waza (Hand-to-Hand: Stance - Method of Counter Attack) mentions needing it, so that'll go in my list of things that need fixing.

http://www.narutod20.com/forum/viewtopic.php?start=20&t=193
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gone through the archives and while I can find the update threads that mention when Shinobi Kyoufu was added (and modified, once), there is no thread stating it has been renamed or removed, but it is missing from the main file as far as I can tell.
Dairius_Chi
Situationally Useful

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyoufu seems to roughly mean to 'be afraid' or other related terms, so Shinobi Kyoufu may have been an old Genjutsu, or it might be the old name for the 'killing intent' technique (Shinobi Hiken: Sakki Jutsu).

It's Taijutsu: Todome, not Tadome, sadly ctrl+f doesn't work well with typos >.>

And yeah, Kiun Butsu is Jiki-Uchi, still a personal fave for low level Taijutsu.
Naruto d20 Store
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dairius_Chi wrote:
Kyoufu seems to roughly mean to 'be afraid' or other related terms, so Shinobi Kyoufu may have been an old Genjutsu, or it might be the old name for the 'killing intent' technique (Shinobi Hiken: Sakki Jutsu).

Correct! Forum search for Sakki does show an update thread where Frankto says 'Shinobi Kyoufu renamed to Shinobi Hiken: Sakki Jutsu.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: