Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

More that one sage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Supplements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zerrkhar
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: More that one sage Reply with quote

I have two players in my game I am running they are playing twin sister hyuga clan members born as quadruples so they are both many branch. Both dedicated heroes, both medical nin. Both want to do a sage thing but want to be the same type of sage. I told them I was not sure if they can do that but I would find out if that is even possible. Same animal same levels same everything.
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: More that one sage Reply with quote

Zerrkhar wrote:
I have two players in my game I am running they are playing twin sister hyuga clan members born as quadruples so they are both many branch. Both dedicated heroes, both medical nin. Both want to do a sage thing but want to be the same type of sage. I told them I was not sure if they can do that but I would find out if that is even possible. Same animal same levels same everything.

If they're twins, you could easily allow it. You might treat their animal contracts and interactions as being one (i.e. they both have the same summons, the same standing with the summon tribe, etc)
Jokerakos
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you arent bored you could try making one new summon thats available only to twins maybe?! like a twin headed snake or something!!!
Zerrkhar
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question was about sage mode senjutsu could they be in sage mode at the same time like two toad sages
Zerrkhar
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there is no rule about one sage at a time of that animal type and tribe. Ok they want to go with a wolf sage any description of what that looks like
Dairius_Chi
Situationally Useful

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just entering Sage Mode would give them... I dunno, maybe like the features Kiba gets when he uses the Quadruped technique? But as you take charisma damage/penalties from Sage stuff you become more animalistic, ears/tail/fur/paws, and at 0 effective charisma you turn into a stone statue of the animal permanently (essentially character death).

The feat Sageblooded(I think? there's *a* feat that does it) negates that though, so it'd only be eyes, maybe fangs(not enough to function as a bite, but to look bestial), maybe pronounced fingernails(not enough to function as claws, but to look bestial). Course with the Sage class there are more pronounced features that usually show up at levels 2 and 4, which could innately make them look more animalistic if you choose to interpret it that way, I can't recall if the Wolf was already handled though so you might have to come up with something yourself if they intend to take the actual class.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Supplements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: