Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Starting a new game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AzothCrow
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Starting a new game. Reply with quote

Moved to here from g.d.

Hey all;

So I've realized that we banter back and forth on general stuff, rules, and homebrew but I don't think most of us have played a game together (mostly because most of us are tired of DMing I imagine).

Anyways, on to my point; I figured why not start a game for us forum folk? I'll DM it in my Naruto world that is on going and upload it to our channel. Just let me know if you'd be interested and what level of game you'd like, how free you are on the weekends, and what you'd be thinking of playing.

Obviously I'd be willing to run with almost any homebrew that is on here within reasson so feel free to go through all that haha. We'd be using the Roll20.net web application to play.

At the very least it'd be interesting to meet you all.

p.s. fore warning, I am a time freak. If you want to play and you say you'll come on a certain day I expect you to be there. Not to be an asshole, it just wastes everyone else's time and breaks the narrative if you cancel last minute or just don't show up. I'm a reasonable person, but if you physically can't make it I need a heads up as soon as you can get it to me.
NinjaCP
Master of Space and Time

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty booked up for games at the moment (2 Nd20 campaigns, 1 Battle Century Z game, 1 SWRPG game, and some cameo appearances in a Pathfinder game), but I'd be interested to just sit in on sessions from time to time just to meet some other forum-dwellers.
RinVindor
Hunter-Nin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Dis
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be interested, but it depends entirely upon the time frame of these sessions, since I am a European, which tends to clash violently with American players in terms of time zones Razz
Mibu_Kabuto
Kage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested. I haven't played in a bit and I need to learn Roll20, but I'd definitely like to stretch my fingers. If it fills up though, I wouldn't mind just sitting in as well and seeing how it plays out. Cheers!

We are the White Shadows.
RinVindor
Hunter-Nin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you're new to Roll20 feel free to check my post in the Community Creations section I have a macro maker for jutsus so that'll ease the learning curve for using jutsus in Roll20 Very Happy
user1453
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am quite new here, but I would be interested depending on the time.
AzothCrow
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was thinking of doing it Saturday at ~5EST.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in joining in on this, I'm in the process of reading through the book for the first time and I love Naruto anyway. I'm pretty flexible, but I usually enjoy playing starting at like 2nd-4th level as 1st level is zzzz. I'm free all the time except mondays. I have a lot of RPG experience from Shadowrun, dnd 3.5, 5th edition, pathfinder, Star wars (ffg) etc; so I'm not new to roleplaying and I enjoy it immensely. Once I've read through the book (which I will finish today :p) I can update with what I want to play, though my general idea right now is a Wind affinity character using a giant fan as a weapon and focusing on taijutsu/ninjutsu (I like Temari a lot Razz)
AzothCrow
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. I'm looking for 3 total players. So now we just need 2 more. Smile Also; my rule of thumb for this format is to have players imagine their dream anime character and we use the content to make that, most of the time this involves making new content like a template or bloodline.

While I'm here I'll mention that the players will be starting in a country ruled by the Uchiha (obviously not the Naruto manga world). Standard feudal structure with Uchiha holding most of the high government positions. There are no "low born" sharingan users. Awakening the sharingan here delicates your status immediately. That being said other bloodlines exist in this country, of course.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What way do you wish to do stats?
AzothCrow
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always do a point buy system. Usually between 20 and 30.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only ask because I get into character creation fairly early on. So a finite answer is preferred XD
user1453
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm, interested aswell Azoth,

In case itr matters, 27 male brittish played 3.5/pathfinder for a couple of years and 2 very short ND20 games
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha my first post and here I was thinking I'd have to lurk around a bit before seeing a game start up. I'd be interested in joining though my time zone is PST-8 so times might get wonky. I'm still reading through the book but I should be fine before I decide on grabbing all the fancy bloodline things because we all know the moment anyone sees this game we need to roll an uchiha. No? Just me? Laughing
GamingRedmage
Genin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi same guy from post above but my account got deleted when site purged spambots. Still available to join.
AzothCrow
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think due to a lack of veteran interest I'm probably going to continue to using on my ongoing games ATM. But with so many new players here, why don't you all get together and do your own game? Very Happy
GamingRedmage
Genin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww ok.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: