Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Using Tree Climbing and Water Strider techniques as a Free A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Using Tree Climbing and Water Strider techniques as a Free A Reply with quote

It says Tree Climbing as a Free Action requires a -5 to Chakra Control checks, does that mean the Threshold is now 6 Ranks, or just that the DC is now 16?

It also says Water Strider as a Free Action requires a -20 penalty to Perform Requirements. Does that raise the Threshold to 23, or just adds 20 to the DC to make it 25?
Naruto d20 Store
RinVindor
Hunter-Nin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its as it says Jeremy, the -5 for Tree Climbing is to your roll. Same for Water Strider, it's a -20 to your roll.
Roll20 Character Sheet
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought so, but you do not need to roll of you have 3 Ranks in Chakra Control, so I thought it was too good to be true. I guess that would be the same for Rasengan, then, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: