Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Samurai help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAdvilMonkey
Genin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Samurai help Reply with quote

I do not know if this is the right place to post this or if anyone will even see it anymore, but I need some help with the Samurai class. I've searched the book and even here on the forum but I can't find the techniques that the Samurai gets as it levels. I don't know if they just don't exist or have been renamed so if anyone sees this and knows I would love to find them.

Kenjutsu: Gekisai
Kenjutsu: Getsusai
Kenjutsu: Kessen Ougi - Hiryuusai
NinjaCP
Master of Space and Time

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Samurai and Weaponmaster were removed from the mainfile a while back. Frankto has plans to add them into the Portfolio of Prestige, since the supplement deals with classes for characters that aren't necessarily ninja.

In the meantime, you can find them (along with all of the Samurai-related techniques) in the file Frankto linked to in this post.
TheAdvilMonkey
Genin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have that file. However when I downloaded it I guess I didn't read Frankto's message saying that the techniques were deleted as well.
Dominic1808
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The techniques are listed after the classes
TheAdvilMonkey
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ahead and redownloaded the file and you are right they are there lol. For some reason they are not in the other file I have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: