Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Gudōdama, where can I find it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zerion
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Gudōdama, where can I find it? Reply with quote

Hi there, I was wondering if someone had homebrewed the truth seeking orbs/Gudōdama?

And if so, could someone please link it?
TheTrulyAvaricious
Bijuu/Tailed Beast

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings,

As stands it is not within any of the official Narutod20 material, nor the (current) update of the Community Compedium, to the best of my knowledge.

It's a tricky technique to try to stat out, in my opinion. Especially since it is towards the end of the series in which it quickly becomes apparent scale was left dead in a ditch at the side of the road. In fact if I was to try and use them, I would actually look to 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons, and create a set of Legendary Actions to govern there use.

Damage would be untyped, and would also deny fast healing/regeneration for damage dealt by them.

I'll let the other members chime in now, but if nothing is forthcoming might I suggest you give it a go and post here? Most everyone here is willing to provide advice and give out pointers, myself included.

Regards,
TheTrulyAvaricious
Zerion
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was sorta hoping that someone had done the hard work.. mostly because the stuff I homebrew usually end up in the rather powerful end.
Usually also gamebreaking.

But I will give this thread a couple of days and if nothing has shown up then I will give it a go
TheTrulyAvaricious
Bijuu/Tailed Beast

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, what you are asking for is rather powerful - if anything you'd probably not end up too far off. But I can understand your trepidation.

The second issue is that the characters that make use of it are either the titular character, ninja Jesus or one of the major antagonists. In the case of the latter, he also ended up being both a Jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails and possessed the Rinnegan, which is it's own set of rules.

Best of luck in any case.

Regards,
TheTrulyAvaricious
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: