Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

An out of place request...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> RPG General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dokuga Kazu
Demon Carrier

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: An out of place request... Reply with quote

I realize I shouldn't be positing about FMA in a naruto D20 site but, I was trying to create the 7 sins starting with greed. I already have one ability down, and that was pre made: Regeneration (EX).
But I am also working on Rebirth (SU) which allows a homonculus the ability to come back to life a certain number of times before it remains dead, and Ultimate Shield (SU) for greed's unique ability to rearrange the carbon molicules of his skin to make it hard a s diamond.

I was thinking of it taking a full round action to encase his body, permitting a +5 to deense and near invoulnerability, as well as a +4 slashing damage to mellee attacks with his hands (as they become claws).
the problem I am running into is he can cover a small area as a reflex action, preventing damage, or cover a part of his body (namely his hands) for s#its and giggles.
any Ideas for any of these abilities?

I'll post more of my ideas later.

thanks to any and all who comment...
~Kazu
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would assume so, since it is an innate ability. It will likely cost a lot of strength/chakra to do it that fast but yes, it should be possible.
Dokuga Kazu
Demon Carrier

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, can you give me any help, all I have is that Greed can rearrange the carbon molocules of his skin to become a substance as hard as daimond as a full round action that also grants him a +4 slashing bonus to mellee attacks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Archangel
Super Pervert
Super Pervert

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watch more FMA and figure it out, yourself. It shouldn't be too hard.

-Jiraiya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> RPG General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: