Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Learning jutsus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Medik
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Learning jutsus Reply with quote

I know you start out with 1d4 jutsu, but it says you do't learn one per level. I'm assuming you only learn jutsus when you make a Learn check Am I right? Also, what's to stop my PCs from learining every jutsu in the book? Would that be bad?
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is correct. And what's to stop them? You.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm...I recommend you read the stuff about learning jutsu.

It clearly states that, to learn a jutsu one must succeed at a learn check AND spend so many days training (depending on the rank and learn DC of the technique).

So, what's to stop them from learning every jutsu in the book? Well, technically Frankto is correct. You. They need to go on missions, they need to earn their money, they need to serve their country and/or village! They don't have the time to learn every jutsu in the book. As simple as that.
Medik
Genin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I figured - that time was the only restraint. I was just checking. Thank you.
puddingwraith
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are the ways to learn jutsus faster?

genius nin
sharingan
scroll
teacher

anything else?

Can Ino's mind transfer jutsu be used to teach jutsus? because apparently the person taken over is still aware, so they would experience the movements and chakra use and so could pick up on it a whole lot faster.
Or some kind of genjutsu (like sharingan uses) to make other person imitate actions? transfer the ability mind to mind.
Maybe even shadow possession, though that would not convey the chakra part, or would it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: