Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Find a Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Find a Game Reply with quote

Post here an advertisement link to your game (be it another forum, a rpol link, your website, etc) a title and perhaps a small description or how many players you're looking for here.

Don't post comments, replies or anything not pertaining to the advertisement of your game. One thread per game, there's an edit button.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!

Last edited by Frankto on Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: A Prequel to Glory: Shinobigami Reply with quote

A Prequel to Glory: Shinobigami
The players must save their kin and secure a future for all Shinobi! Faced with this monumental task, none can tell if they will succeed.

Players: 2/2, accepting a third.
Link: Forum thread

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Felix_Zyphros
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nd20: A New Generation

The story of ninja from diffrent villages. We currently have a konohagakure game running, and need one more for a Land of Twilight game.

Link: Link
Sayth_The_White_Wolf
Genin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Looking to join Reply with quote

Looking to join a game that is not Play by Post! I have a program that will make the game easier. Contact me at robertowork@hotmail.com email or MSN thanks
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mp122984
Genin

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadows of the Modern Day
A ninja organization uncovers the re-emergence of the supernatural in this Urban Arcana-style campaign. In progress. Looking for 1-2 new players to round out the team. Main forum is here if you'd like to join or read:
http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13180

Character creation rules: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=59735
Cold
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Looking for a game Reply with quote

Back from a half year break from Naruto D20, had lot's of school work and etc... I'm looking for a game, you can contact me on email: coldskill2kill@gmail.com

or on RPoL: phyroholic
Kouryuu
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm new here, and I'm looking either for a game to play in, or if I can find the people, one to run of my own.

Naruto: A War of Secrets

This is one game I'd like to run, and it will take place in the background of the storyline of Naruto Shippuuden, I might even consider making changes to the storyline possible, if that's what the players I get want. A un ique oppurtunity, I think. The characters wont be part of a village at all technically, but rather as an unofficial mercenary affiliate of Konohagakure and Sunagakure. While I realise that this might seem like a deviation from what most people think of as normal Konoha behavious, I will present some reasons that this kind of orginization would exist in the Naruto world we all know and love.

EDIT: Forgot I even made this account, so I made a different one >.>, and I'm stunned people are still trying for this game. Sorry. I won't be running it anytime soon, maybe someday though.

Last edited by Kouryuu on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
zolniena
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will simply applaud your effort to make a naruto campaign different than the norm. that gets boring
Sinister Thoughts
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new games being run? I'm in Philadelphia.
GodslayersINC
Chuunin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im looking for an Active Naruto d20 storyline . Ive played PnP for along time but im looking for something new and hoping to develop a Naruto toon if there are any spots open in anyone Campaign. Thanks in advance!
Liengod
Genin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: If there are any open games? Reply with quote

I was wondering if their was any new campaigns or old ones that are looking for fillers or new players in general, I've played Some games with my friends offline but none by post IM or Email if possible im open for any out there thank you for considering me.
Trodon
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're looking for a Gm over in the Giantitp forums, three genin and one Jounin players a few of us have never played before.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12637930#post12637930
Casualcryptic
Chuunin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a game looking for players and a DM at giantitp right now. We have about 3 players but we need a DM willing to run at least a level 5 campaign of any variety.
nersxe
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend and I are looking for an n20 game over at giantitp. Haven't had any bites yet, and it's been two days.

Thread here
kakuro
ANBU Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently part of a 4-person group of players looking for a DM to run a star wars saga edition game. We haven't picked out a specific era, though anything that would support a rag-tag crew theme would be appreciated. general consensus seems to be interested in starting at level 5, I'm personally open to starting at level one, if the GM wishes. we currently have a Noble, a Force sensitive, a Scout, Jedi and a Mandalorian solider (me) rounding out the party. Currently the group is going through Skype, though i'm all for roll20, mirc or another website of the group's choice.

Contact me here, or through my email jeb120889@ameritech.net
TachiKiller
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:35 am    Post subject: Second War Reply with quote

I am currently making my second d20 Naruto game, the setting is a year into the second great ninja war. Level 5 with a point buy 50, yes this seems awfully high. I wanted to try something new as I have been GMing for many years and never have I ever done a game this high. Not sure of the number of players, I have two maybes right now.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55940/naruto-death-among-us

I am unsure where people actually play online tabletop, I was told about this sight but if you know a better one please let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: