Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

DBZ RPG Rules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> RPG General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Good idea?
Yes!
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
No!
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Dokuga Kazu
Demon Carrier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kp91 wrote:
Hmm, is there any way that I might be able to gather more energy or have more energy as some sort of ability. I think I might go Ki heavy. And also, so for techniques e just add on any of the abilities you listed with a maximum, so that we don't pay later, right?

You can have any of the Technique abilities that were listed, up to your buy amount, and extra damage cannot exceed the damage amount of the energy attack itself.

Example:
You have a Power Skill of 15 and a Combat skill of 10, for 25 total. Times 10 is 250. The most damage an energy attack you have can do is 250 damage (but you may choose to do less damage), and the amount of points you have to buy special abilities for them is 250, but you don't need to use all of them either. In fact, it is suggested you leave one Energy attack without any abilities.

Should you choose not to use any buy points at all, you can pay for them at any point in time for any energy attack...however, they add points to the difficulty to perform the technique.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Naruto d20 Store
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't answer me about some ability that might give me more energy. Perhaps like allowing me to have a second pool of ki to power up from, but it's harder to take from or something (like I can only take half my power up per round, instead of full.)
DotonLizard
Banned or Something Like It

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey wait a second, if i get a transformation thing that means i dont get the extra +5 to my characteristics right?
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DotonLizard wrote:
Hey wait a second, if i get a transformation thing that means i dont get the extra +5 to my characteristics right?

Correct.
DotonLizard
Banned or Something Like It

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are we gonna play it, cuz my request to join the Rpol room still has gone unanswered Sad
Dokuga Kazu
Demon Carrier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kp91 wrote:
You didn't answer me about some ability that might give me more energy. Perhaps like allowing me to have a second pool of ki to power up from, but it's harder to take from or something (like I can only take half my power up per round, instead of full.)

Oh sorry, yeah, I can work something out in a few and post it up here in a bit ok?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dokuga Kazu
Demon Carrier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All rules have been moved to the new Rpol forum, everyone who is joining, please make a character and PM it to me. We will be beginning shortly.
zen
Rookie Younin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the trade ratio from xp to abilities (stats, skills, hp, ki, all that go stuff)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> RPG General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: