Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Puppet Scrolls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Puppet Scrolls Reply with quote

I just finished watched Shippuuden 26. Well, Sasori had scrolls that disappeared whenever he changed weapons. What about a puppet component that would allow more slots in a certain area. The scrolls would count as something like 1 or 2 torso components and grant additional components in limbs.
Keldon_Draconian
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those scrolls were simply a perform scroll for Akahigi (with 100 puppets), a scroll with fuel to use Dragon's breath component various times, and a scroll with a lot of water sealed in it. The last scroll was probably the rest of Sasori's "collection".
kp91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I did assume they were somehow giving him abilities, whether through giving him oil or water, ect. But, it also changed how his arm guns worked. Changing them to water after the flamethrower.

Well, why couldn't the scroll summon blades, or an iron maiden into the puppet, or any other component.

Or, it could be statted as a technique, where you can seal it into the puppet, and by removing one component, the new one is summoned.
Jensik
Sharkbait

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because blades or an iron maiden would have to be installed. You'd have to remove the item from the puppet before sealing into a scroll.
kp91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jensik wrote:
Because blades or an iron maiden would have to be installed. You'd have to remove the item from the puppet before sealing into a scroll.

What says Sasori didn't build the flamethrower, then just summon it with the scroll? Or the water thing. And yes, I'm saying you'd build the blade, then seal it into a scroll, which would then summon it onto the puppet.
hastur
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched Shippuuden 26 (Damn, they made 10 vs 100 batle even more awesome) and for me it looked not like he summoned the flamethrower/waterthrower but fueled him. This could be made two ways:

1) Make an special "scroll holder" component and then make na special scroll that can be used to store ammo for components like dragon breath or others.

2)Make an completly new component that uses scrolls to hold diffrent types of "ammo".

And since I'm planning to revive my chakra components idea (perhaps even today ;P) I might make one of those Smile

BTW doesn anyone have a cle what is it with the new opening that they use since few episodes? It looks as if they were planning new fillers already >>
One in - turn an enemy's hate.
------------------------------------------------
Infinitus
Holiday Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new opening is from naruto shippudden the movie, released on aug 4th or 7th or whenever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, they have to advertise. Though, honestly, it's better than that fangirl-attracting highschool thing they used for the credits. I felt like breaking my computer screen when I saw that the first time.
hastur
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said I did some work around puppet components here. Comments, even criticism welcome. (Chakra Cannon along with Chakra Scrolls was meant to represent Sasori's "flame/water thrower" thingy ;P)
One in - turn an enemy's hate.
------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: