Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Portfolio of Prestige: Volume III at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

I reduced the main file to 350 pag
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Main File
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Elon
Shinobigami


Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 1198
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's upset because someone went and... He said why he didn't like it, why he wasn't going to use it. Someone was disrespectful without ANY reason.

So that's it. Now lock the thread and let the things calm down.
_________________
Oden! Guide our ships, our axes, spears and swords! Guide us through storms that whip and in brutal war!


Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Frankto
Shinobigami


Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Posts: 7352
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elon wrote:
He's upset because someone went and... He said why he didn't like it, why he wasn't going to use it. Someone was disrespectful without ANY reason.


AND THIS IS WHY I KEEP ELON AROUND! Just when I was going to point out the GLARINGLY OBVIOUS.

No, I'm not going to lock the thread this time, because I can see how big of a disappointment this is turning out to be.
_________________
"It's like making a cake, but instead of a cake it's a game and instead of frosting I have no life."

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 3076

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
KP91: the tables get all screwed. *points to the file*

Mine all appear perfectly straight. For me anyway, perhaps a different version of adobe? Which would affect Frankto's main file just as much.

Quote:
"The community I'm working for"? This is exactly where you're mistaken. I'm sorry, I don't do charity work, and I don't do pity.

This is a community I am working with. The fact that you think I'm doing this because I have a community to please is insulting enough.

I said the phrase wasn't meant to insult for a reason. I never said you were doing this to please people. Though, I don't see how you can say you are working with people if you don't want to please them. A community you work with should have it's ideas approved or disapproved on more than personal like or dislike of it, other wise, why work with the community at all. When someone does a group effort, it shouldn't be to please one person, but the majority of the group.

Quote:
And from your last paragraph, I can tell you didn't even bother reading the information Infinitus and I supplied you with.

I have read every post in the thread. The two of you argued 1. Difficult to update, which was proved untrue. 2. Hard to convert with Abobe Design, which while I don't understand as I don't use it, a free and simple alternative was given again. Perhaps I am missing something, but I went back and reread both you and Infinitus's posts and could not find anything.


In all honesty though, I think Elon probably has the best idea in the thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Elon
Shinobigami


Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 1198
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not an idea to be followed. The thread shouldn't be locked. We should stop posting; if we lock it people will start whining about this beign some sort of dictatorship. So, I hope mine's the last post on this topic!. See ya!
_________________
Oden! Guide our ships, our axes, spears and swords! Guide us through storms that whip and in brutal war!


Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Infinitus
Holiday Ninja


Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 1976

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were talking about OO in the first place, don't we...

if you can tell me how, then PM me... I am searching for a possibility for a good design in OO since... i first installed it.

aka: How do I stretch images and tables over more than one column?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hitsen
Kage


Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 282
Location: I dont know. I'm lost. T_T

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me, but I don't understand how my conveying the information brought to me as 'trolling.' I am simply bringing up something that many people have said to me. A number of people have said to me that Frankto can be downright rude. I am a firm believer that change comes only through action.

If we all sit around and complain in secret, then Frankto will not know that many of the people on this site are not happy about how they are treated.

I am tempted to apologize, but the simple truth is that I am being the diplomat here. A lot of people are angry, but those people do not want to be banned nor branded by Frankto.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 3076

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord_Infinitus wrote:
We were talking about OO in the first place, don't we...

if you can tell me how, then PM me... I am searching for a possibility for a good design in OO since... i first installed it.

aka: How do I stretch images and tables over more than one column?

Quote:
I just download Open Oficce, to see what happens.

Just as I expected, the file is converted perfectly. Some blocks has been displaced a bit, but I suppose that is easy to re-allocate them.

I don't use layouts... In fact, I not sure what do you want to say with that.

That's what I had done:
1)Select one chapter with the mouse.
2) Push the justified text button on the toolbar
3) Clic on letter size 8
4) Click on "Columns" on the "format" menu
5) Add the page numbers
6) Click on "Indexes and Tables" at the Insert menu, and add a table of contents
7) Mark the chapters as "Title 1" and as "Title 2" the important subchapters

How to add text to the document.
1) Copy paste the text on the desired position
2) Clic on letter size 8
3) Click on "Columns" on the "format" menu
4) Click on the re-paginate button.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Infinitus
Holiday Ninja


Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 1976

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: your response (to the topic) was not trolling, the next step... will be.

as I am using OO quite often, that does NOT work for tables... somehow.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Keldon_Draconian
Grandmaster


Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 1251
Location: Hidden Sand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The mere fact that you think this is what I'm pissed about makes me want to virtually castrate you and fry your ass. No, I'm not pissed about people trying to "undermine me" as you so put it. And no, I most CERTAINLY do not take the game too seriously. If that is how you perceive things, then tune in to my frequency and start reading between the lines.


As i already said, no one is always right, and even if someone doesn't have a bad intention, people can still misunderstand things and think different. Misunderstandings happen with anyone. Anyone. Brothers, best friends, or even lovers. How to avoid them? Impossible. But that doesn't stop people from trying to get along and explain things to solve misunderstandings. And i really think that in the end, this thread will be able to leave everything in peace again. And better than it used to be before. That's what i hope, and that's why i am still posting on this thread.

Quote:
I always give credit where credit is due, and I'm not afraid of asking people when I think something is a worthwhile path to walk.


I must fully agree with Frankto here. He acts as he says, indeed. But even if you act like you said on this kind of situations, there could always be misunderstandings between persons, caused by other things other than this.

Quote:
If you come here and offer something to me and see me say no, don't be surprised if I bite out your throat and feed it to you when you call me a liar, dishonest or assume that I'm less than able to use a word processor or any such stupidly easy-to-use programs, devices or concepts.


Here i have the perfect example of misunderstandings. People here hardly mean to offend each other. But Frankto clearly thinks he was offended. Was he? I don't know, as i said before even if people have good intentions, they can offend each other by speaking a little more harshly, using sarcasm (As Antarx did). Depends on how you interpret things, and how much you are able to take something not too seriously. But this varies for each person. But Antarx also felt that Frankto offended him somehow. But i'm sure none of them really had the intention to mistreat each other. Who is right? Who is wrong? As i said before, i don't think this is the real point.

For me, the important thing here is everyone getting along with each other. Someone felt that other person was agressive or offensive? And the other person thinks as well? Why not forgiving each other? This is always the best solution. Everyone will be happy.

I always say this for everyone that needs to solve situations such as this: Even if you don't think that you offended someone, why not saying "i don't think i offended you, but if you felt as if i did, i am sorry". I doubt people wouldn't like to get along with each other, to restore peace and harmony. We are here on these boards because we have fun with it. Everyone.

Quote:
In closing, trust me when I say if I used this community to NOT listen to it, it wouldn't be here. If I come off to you as a shallow individual who feels the need to belittle and ignore people visiting the community he's spent years trying to build up and publicize, or someone who's trying to boost his ego believing his ideas are the best and always will be, then ignore my statement about reading between the lines.


I agree with Frankto again. He always hears (Constructive or at least not to absurd) criticism, and even changes thing made by himself when people present him with better ideas. Hastur changed the whole puppetry thing, amongst other things. I made and/or suggested dozens of things he changed. But sometimes he just won't agree. And if he doesn't, he has the right to keep things the way he wants. I conviced Frankto to do many changes, but he refused many others he didn't agree. And i am ok with that. He has the right to do it, and he has the final word about things on his project. I already said that before. But as i also said above, this may not be the real problem. Is this what provokes this kind of arguments? I don't think so.

Quote:
Sorry, but I have to agree (was about to take the grenade, so thanks for jumping in the way, but I'm still gonna risk it). It does seem like whenever anyone makes a personal suggestion, you do attack and then ban or brand them when they try to explain why they think it's an improvement.


I don't think Frankto punishes someone everytime they make personal suggestions.

But sometimes, i do think Frankto takes things too seriously. That's a matter of oppinion: someone could say/do something i think it is ok, and Frankto thinks different. That's ok too, but when people start to get paranoid, something must be wrong. I do agree with KP when he says that people on the boards (Specially the "new recruits") feel some kind of "hostility" in the air... Afraid of being banned or hostilized. Some of them deserved? Sure! Insults and this kind of thing should always be dealt with.

But i don't think that Frankto or anyone would want a place where people are always afraid to disagree with something and see the update delayed/content removed (Such as Kaguya) and this kind of "punishment". Even if it is not 100% true, people have this impression when they first get here. I presented this board to many people (I like ND20 boards a lot, as all of you already know), and most of them had this impression. A "hostile" place. And i know, this is not Frankto's intention. But that's the impression people have.

Quote:
Well, he said after that he thought that's what you meant with the You don't use Word comment. He then later told you how you could do it in Open Office too since you said you favored that.


As i already said before, words can be misunderstood. He used sarcasm, and because of that Frankto felt offended. This can happen to anyone. Perhaps i would have taken it personally if i were on Frankto's shoes, who knows?

Quote:
If we all sit around and complain in secret, then Frankto will not know that many of the people on this site are not happy about how they are treated.

I am tempted to apologize, but the simple truth is that I am being the diplomat here. A lot of people are angry, but those people do not want to be banned nor branded by Frankto.


I don't think there is any kind of "war" here... Community against Frankto? If i didn't like Frankto or this place i would leave this place.

But yes, i know what you mean.

The fact is, that i'm writting all of this huge post in an attempt to make things better. I really think something positive will come from all of this. Your intention is good Hitsen, and i agree with it.

Frankto likes the community, otherwise they would not spend three years working on this. And the community likes him and likes this place, otherwise they wouldn't post here so many times per day. But the fact is, that people sometimes feel ofended and get angry with each other. Can't we try to get along? We all like this place. Why risking people to leave it because of misunderstandings? Because of arguments?

Is it too hard for everyone (I mean, everyone. Myself, Antrax, KP, Hastur, Doton_Lizard, Frankto, every single member around) to treat each other how they would like to be treated? As i said a thousand times above, people sometimes feel ofended, regardless of the intentions. So, can't we all try a little bit more to respect and get along with each other?

I really think this is a cause worthy of working for, and that's because i am here writing this huge post instead of writing a love letter for my significant other. That's why i am here instead of studying for my test next week. And i hope my post help things to calm down, but not only that: to make things better from now on. On this place where we all learned to have fun.
_________________
Kakarot... KAKAROOOT!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Akashi Shinario
Genin


Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: I finally had to chime in Reply with quote

Ok for the sake of everyone's sanity, can we just agree to disagree on this? I mean I say to each his own. And lets not piss frankto off, remember Santa doesen't bring new toys to naughty girls or boys. So my conclusion is this, If Frankto dosen't approve, then he dosen't approve. He didn't have to do this for the community, he chose to do it and share with all of us his magnificent gift of Naruto d20. Just remeber this is a place to worship at the alter of Naruto, and give much thanks to the man whom took time from his busy schedule to write a great supplement to a decent game. In short I apprecate what he did and I hope he got my message. Remeber to each his own.
_________________
I serve the Hokage and the Anbu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
DotonLizard
Banned or Something Like It


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen, heres my view on this, since i am one of the most vocal members on this board.

I think that Frankto is justified. This guy comes in and explains hey i shortened the file whoopty mac doo dah. If he had left it at that then we would be fine. But when Frankto said no, he offered to change it. Tried to change his mind. If he had the common sense that you don''t do that shit, then we would be happy. This is like me saying, the summoning system sucks, heres a new one, deal with it frankto. Frankto says "No, doton youre annoying." Then i would be like "Alright Frankto."


But thats not how it happened. I feel no hostitliy, (Except jensik wants to stab me), I don't know if i am going to be branded, i barely know what it means. People don't hate me, (I'm just annoying) and I treat people (Mostly) how i would like to be treated. Frankto makes me laugh my ass off with some of his posts.

I love these forums, its the most posts ive ever racked up, or been part of the community for. I hope all of you have come to enjoy my awsome lizardyeness and we are all one big family (In which i am the retarded next door neighbor that likes lizards).



Oh and 2 more htings


1. Sweet i was mentioned on a list with other people
2. No smileys in a whole post Very Happy
_________________
I was banned for being an insensitive dick and generally an idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 3076

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DotonLizard wrote:
Listen, heres my view on this, since i am one of the most vocal members on this board.

I think that Frankto is justified. This guy comes in and explains hey i shortened the file whoopty mac doo dah. If he had left it at that then we would be fine. But when Frankto said no, he offered to change it. Tried to change his mind. If he had the common sense that you don''t do that shit, then we would be happy. This is like me saying, the summoning system sucks, heres a new one, deal with it frankto. Frankto says "No, doton youre annoying." Then i would be like "Alright Frankto."

If your going to suggest something, then why isn't justifying it something that should be done. When every you say you don't like something, or make a suggestion to improve on something, you need to be able to back it up, which is what Antarx did. Which personally I don;t think he should have been attacked for, which he was. All he did was explain why his system was better, which is a lot more mature then saying "Do this or I won't use your system." which I have seen in other threads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Viladin
Grandmaster


Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Posts: 268

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To OP (Antarx):

Personally, imo, when Frankto said no the FIRST time. You should have heeded.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DotonLizard
Banned or Something Like It


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viladin just summed up what i said.
_________________
I was banned for being an insensitive dick and generally an idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Hitsen
Kage


Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 282
Location: I dont know. I'm lost. T_T

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, come on now. Thats not cool. Don't start blaming anyone for anything. And don't jump on the band wagon either.

Sure, some things have been said that could have been done differently, but this is a matter of miscommunication between two groups. There is no need to be mean and gang up on one another. We can all get along and discuss this like rational human beings. Just because we are on the internet and you can't see who your making fun or insulting doesn't mean it's ok.

Now, listen up, I have seen this new file in it's entirety and I must say that this whole fight is very silly. Frankto didn't want someone messing with the file, then he was mad when people messed with the file anyway, and then people made jokes that didn't translate well into english, and all that jazz. OR there is something else that I am missing because people like to skate around the truth at times. (>.>;;; which makes mediating much more difficult).

I'm not saying that both sides don't have valid points. I'm just saying can we just start acting like normal, rational people instead of writing long post that basically say "Your a poopoo face"
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Keldon_Draconian
Grandmaster


Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 1251
Location: Hidden Sand

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm not saying that both sides don't have valid points. I'm just saying can we just start acting like rational people


That's what i am talking about...

There is no point in saying who is right or wrong here. Let's just be at peace again and getting along with each other, respecting the limits of personal offense and respect and there will be no point on keeping this pointless thing... It's that easy.
_________________
Kakarot... KAKAROOOT!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DotonLizard
Banned or Something Like It


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antarx wrote:
Don't worry, I don't want to waste my life with this forum any more.



This is from a private message when i asked him why the hell he did not back off.
_________________
I was banned for being an insensitive dick and generally an idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Infinitus
Holiday Ninja


Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 1976

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is sedition. please knock it off.

You cannot change the past. But you can change the future. Do so.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Naruto d20 Store
Antarx
Genin


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DotonLizard wrote:
Me and my ninja lizards will find you.

We aren't happy you bastard. Twisted Evil


Antarx wrote:

I'm not sure if you are trying to make a joke, or you are angry. Sorry, I'm not good at english.


DotonLizard wrote:
I'm pissed.

Frankto says your the last straw, therefore you must die.


Antarx wrote:

Ahh.

In that case, don't worry. I'm going to make myself the hara-kiri.


DotonLizard wrote:
please go do us all a favor, now i have to wait even fucking longer for the Bloodlines/summon update.


THOSE ARE THE 2 BEST THINGS IN THE GAME! Evil or Very Mad


Antarx wrote:

Don't worry, I don't want to waste my life with this forum any more.


DotonLizard wrote:
Thank god, you fucking ruin it for everyone then leave....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Infinitus
Holiday Ninja


Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 1976

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord_Infinitus wrote:
that is sedition. please knock it off.

You cannot change the past. But you can change the future. Do so.


quoting myself... how pathetic.

Stop it already. There is no point in quarrelling over a lost cause.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hitsen
Kage


Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 282
Location: I dont know. I'm lost. T_T

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, no. That isn't just something you look past. That is fucking harassment. If you thought that was funny in some way, Doton, then you have a problem. Again, just because you can't see someone doesn't mean what your saying isn't hurtful. If you were face to face with Antrax, I doubt you would ever say that to him.

I tried to be nice, but this is something I will not stand for. Treating someone else like they are trash and threatening them because your behind the safety of your computer screen is something only a weak fool would do. I hope your real happy with yourself, Doton, because no one else will ever respect you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DotonLizard
Banned or Something Like It


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I just wanted the updates to come out....




How bout we all stop posting here.
_________________
I was banned for being an insensitive dick and generally an idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 3076

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DotonLizard wrote:
I'm sorry, I just wanted the updates to come out....


How bout we all stop posting here.

Well you posted to make him look bad through a quote he said after you threatened him. There's a reason people find these board hostile, and you're just making them that much worse. And what happened to always liking to act how you want to be treated. Are you saying you support harassment?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IntOblivion
Grandmaster


Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 1412
Location: The other side... Of the sea.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things are as they are, and I doubt anyone would die for waiting a little longer. Furthermore, I encourage people who seek new paths, but I have nor been involved in this discussion, thus I will not delve further in the suspect, as I've neither read the thread.

I would also like to disencourage all those who express disrespect against those who walk their own path, as I believe that one should always treat people with respect, or hold his mouth shut. In this case, keep his hands of the keyboard.

As a final comment, I'd like to express my disliking to threats and harassments, or even hostile behaviour. As allready stated, one should treat people on the net in the same way as they would treat a person they met IRL. If you need a rush of power, there are several games available for it. What I get of by? I fuel my irritation and anger into constructive things, rather than letting them stay inside me, fueling me with destructive feelings.

//Oblivion
_________________
Guess who's back?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antarx
Genin


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about what Doton said. It's a nusinance, and I haven't said anything if he didn't quote me. I was afraid to be taken as a bad guy.

That's what I'm doing at this moment.

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=CMFD1XV5

I want' to insert on the margins the chapter name and the page number, but I'm still working on it. I'm also searching for images to ilustrate te book. (I'm average at Photoshop, but very bad drawing by myself)

To see it properly, I suggest to see 2 pages at once.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 3076

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antarx wrote:
Don't worry about what Doton said. It's a nusinance, and I haven't said anything if he didn't quote me. I was afraid to be taken as a bad guy.

That's what I'm doing at this moment.

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=CMFD1XV5

I want' to insert on the margins the chapter name and the page number, but I'm still working on it. I'm also searching for images to ilustrate te book. (I'm average at Photoshop, but very bad drawing by myself)

To see it properly, I suggest to see 2 pages at once.

I honestly don't think you should be adding anything to it. Reformatting it is one thing, but actually changing the text or adding pictures is another.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antarx
Genin


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kp91 wrote:

I honestly don't think you should be adding anything to it. Reformatting it is one thing, but actually changing the text or adding pictures is another.


In that case, I'll remove it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Infinitus
Holiday Ninja


Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 1976

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Open Office is able to automatically generate with page numbers:

-table of contents
-index
-list of tables/images

it is actually spelled 'page' to your information.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Antarx
Genin


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord_Infinitus wrote:

it is actually spelled 'page' to your information.


Ops. I didn't noticed it. I'm used to write the abbreviation in Spanish
(P?gina --> pag)

That's very easy to change
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frankto
Shinobigami


Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Posts: 7352
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altering the file without my consent is illegal. And I do not remember giving it.
_________________
"It's like making a cake, but instead of a cake it's a game and instead of frosting I have no life."

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Main File All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group, Theme by GhostNr1