Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

would this character work??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamgod130
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: would this character work?? Reply with quote

ok i plan on in my upcoming campaign im in to play a character who uses Kousen has his main weapon, along with all relating techniques. the general idea is to try to minimize my chakra use on techniques by being a shade and do everything in my power to sneak attack as often as possible, and also with the Kousen technique to bind and immobilize your opponent death attack should be rather tasty. what does everyone think on the legitimacy of this character.

BTW as a side note he is rather likely going to be an uchiha (mainly because im yet to play one, and think the sharingan could lend itself well to this style) i understand this throw the low chakra cost style out the window for the most part but oh well, to compensate i would probly try to use some chakra sponge poisons on my enemy and slow drain their chakra pull while keeping mine up as much as possible
Naruto d20 Store
NinjaCP
Master of Space and Time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea. I actually worked on a similar character concept for one of the villains in a campaign. His style of combat used jutsu I wrote up that gives the user extra limbs made out of kousen, kind of like Dr. Octopus from Spiderman. It grants the used slam attacks and a speed increase, but you have to start mastering it in order for added reach and the ability to use the exra arms as "hands".
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaCP wrote:
I like the idea. I actually worked on a similar character concept for one of the villains in a campaign. His style of combat used jutsu I wrote up that gives the user extra limbs made out of kousen, kind of like Dr. Octopus from Spiderman. It grants the used slam attacks and a speed increase, but you have to start mastering it in order for added reach and the ability to use the exra arms as "hands".

I hope it used a LOT of tousen. You realize that tousen are fish line thin, they don't make good limbs.
iamgod130
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well im taking the Kousen Ryu fighting style and eventually going to add weapon seals to it with the kousen battle gauntles (flaming kousen ftw lol), plus i found an interesting combo that would just be funny, you do the Ten Ten does with her weapon scroll things (i found the abliity but dont feel like looking it up again) and then after that hit them with Kousen Jizan Rendan and then uber lawl, i havent researched exactly how much damage that woudl do, but just use ur imagination
NinjaCP
Master of Space and Time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kp91 wrote:
I hope it used a LOT of kousen. You realize that tousen are fish line thin, they don't make good limbs.

Indeed it did. I had to give the character a couple permanent strength ranks so he could carry enough kousen to form them and still be unencumbered. =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: