Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Creating a Hyuga Technique

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hito Hyuga
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Creating a Hyuga Technique Reply with quote

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:01 pm Post subject: Creating a Hyuga jutsu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah one of my PCs wants me to help him with this (he doesnt have a computer) he just reached the level to learn void palm (I am guessing air palm but yeah) well he wants to look into eventually creating a jutsu called Diffusing Air Palm with his wind chakra nature he explained a little of it

Basically its the same as void palm(damage and all) except it does +1 wind dmg per 2 lvls of the user max of +10 to anyone/anything around the target and knocks them back as per Void Palm he even came up with a mastery that at the 5th step he can make it a full round action that instead of a knock back the attack causes an updraft that, if the reflex save is failed, they get knocked up in the air (as per void palms knock back roll) and suffer fall damage appropriate to how far they call with i think he said a DC 15 or 20 tumble check he wanted me to help him rank it and come up with the learn/perform DCs and how many successes he needs.... but I am still new but I don't want to tell him he can't make this jutsu its interesting but it will not be learn-able anytime soon as he just got void palm so yeah..... any help would be appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: