Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Unnmade Uchiha Jutsu- Susanoo', Izanag ect...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uchiha Madara
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Unnmade Uchiha Jutsu- Susanoo', Izanag ect... Reply with quote

While I am attempting to homebrew these jutsu myself, I would love for them to be made a reality beyond homebrew one day. I am of course speaking of all the manga/anime Uchiha jutsu that have yet to been put to true text. This means Susanoo, Izanagi, the unnamed mind control genjutsu of shisui/Danzo and an Uchiha exlcusive epic in the form of Madara's space/time Jutsu(In my homebrew it will have darkbane sharingan(Or as the manga calls it..EMS) and perhaps even epic sharingan as a requirement.)

But I am requesting this because, well, I'm not the best homebrewer, while I will be posting up my takes on them, seeing "professional" versions of these jutsu would be awesome, espcially the mind control genjutsu. Out of all the Uchiha jutsu, that and Madara's space time jutsu are the ones I have the greatest desire to see put to print, though all of them are awesome.
Haku
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is your homebrew getting on?
zolniena
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would quite enjoy seeing your thoughts on izanagi.
Ghost
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Unnmade Uchiha Jutsu- Susanoo', Izanag ect... Reply with quote

Uchiha Madara wrote:

But I am requesting this because, well, I'm not the best homebrewer, while I will be posting up my takes on them, seeing "professional" versions of these jutsu would be awesome, espcially the mind control genjutsu. Out of all the Uchiha jutsu, that and Madara's space time jutsu are the ones I have the greatest desire to see put to print, though all of them are awesome.

While im most definetly not a professional, I did post a version of Susano'o on these forums a while back and I have been putting some thought into how I would do Izanagi after it appeared in the Manga.
I would however quite like to see your take on them.
Keldon_Draconian
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
While im most definetly not a professional, I did post a version of Susano'o on these forums a while back and I have been putting some thought into how I would do Izanagi after it appeared in the Manga.
I would however quite like to see your take on them.

Izanagi:

Epic Genjutsu (Kinjutsu, Doujutsu). Once activated, it lasts for 10 rounds. Once activated, once per round, as an instant action, the user can ignore any attack. You make a Genjutsu check against an attack/technique/whatever to fully negate its effects. Anyone witnessing the attack must succeed a will saving throw or consider you invisible for a full round. After the technique ends, the user's eye is blind for a whole day* (use the harvest eye rules for the effects of having a single eye). Does not require Mangekyou Sharingan.

*Normally that would be "permanent blindness". But Frankto's rules for Sharingan never cause permanent blindness, so Izanagi should work in a similar way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: