Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Portfolio of Prestige: Volume III at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Public List of Requests for General Game Improvement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Frankto
Shinobigami


Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Posts: 7357
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd give Shun's left arm for a really good Star Wars RPG.
_________________
"It's like making a cake, but instead of a cake it's a game and instead of frosting I have no life."

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Shun
Shinobigami


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 1262
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saga Edition actually works very well, once you have all the books. I'll just say I didn't pay for mine, so money wasn't an issue. Wink

If you want to play, travel to Austin, TX
_________________

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Sengoku System
Me: the hizoku attacks you with his yari, your actions?

Max: I evade with a 13 and counter attack with a 1,000... *pause for silence*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Naruto20D20
Demon Carrier


Joined: 05 Dec 2007
Posts: 666
Location: Georgia.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... a rule clarifying the short use of basic elemental manipulation for little to no chakra out side of combat. Wind users being able to blow out candles, earth users being able to disturb rocks with slow movement, etc. Bloodlines being able to use their abilities for a single round, and a reduced cost for each round after.

Or not. I guess it sounds kind of Last Airbender.
_________________
Baka.

Liberty Prime for President 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Felix_Zyphros
Shinobigami


Joined: 06 Jun 2006
Posts: 1049
Location: Village Hidden in the Night

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shun wrote:
Saga Edition actually works very well, once you have all the books. I'll just say I didn't pay for mine, so money wasn't an issue. Wink

If you want to play, travel to Austin, TX


Seeing how they are out of print now, paying for them is going to either be either a) expensive or b) though a third party and thus Lucasarts wouldn't be getting cash from them anyway.


How about some expanded chakra techniques? I'd really love to make a ninja who focuses almost entirely on chakra manipulation.
_________________
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

? Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear, Dune

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SirShadow
Biffu Aroi


Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 2654

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use them kinda like grafts in 3.5...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brightblinder
Kage


Joined: 13 Aug 2010
Posts: 267
Location: Somewhere off the coast of...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said something about this before, so I apologize if I'm just wasting your time repeating myself. But I'd like to see some change in lightning and wind element manipulation as it is used on weapons. Like using lightning to enhance the power of a thrown weapon and that lightning armor the Raikage uses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frankto
Shinobigami


Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Posts: 7357
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And those are both two separate techniques, one of which is already in this update.
_________________
"It's like making a cake, but instead of a cake it's a game and instead of frosting I have no life."

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jensik
Sharkbait


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 1810
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyway, I wanted to bring up the idea of puppet limbs/limb replacement for players.


I don't think it would be difficult to adapt D20 Future's Cybernetics system to conform with puppetry. In fact, very little work would have to be done aside from writing out the individual enhancements.
_________________
Be careful when you follow the masses, because sometimes the 'm' is silent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EricPhail
Genin


Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Posts: 9
Location: Like all ninja: Somewhere Unseen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might not be that important, but it just bugs me that all races grant simple weapons proficiency as do all base classes does it really need to stated twice?

Also all the classes state in addition to the two feats gained at 1st is this just copy/paste from d20 modern (thus any non human race has only 1) or do humans have 3 free choice feats and others 2 at 1st level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dairius_Chi
Situationally Useful


Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Posts: 2633

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like how the skill point number assumes you're human(and therefore is 1 less for non-human) the feat statement also assumes as such, and non-humans only get 1 feat at first level.

Also, i'm not sure this would be the correct place for this question, perhaps Beginner's Lodge would've been more appropriate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZeronosVega
The Tank


Joined: 10 Dec 2009
Posts: 838
Location: Thomasville, Georgia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the addition of a prestige class which represents the Nin-taijutsu style utilized by the Raikage. Probably doesn't have to be a ten-level class, since I don't know if it needs that many levels to emphasis the fighting style.

If not a class, then possibly just jutsu to represent the fighting style.
_________________
ZeronosVega's Creation Index
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HyperJer
Genin


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have lots of ideas. First, I think there should be more non-Naruto moves from other anime.

Examples:

After Image, Destructo Disk, etc. from DB.
Spirit Gun, Spirit Wave, Darkfire Dragon, etc. from Yu-Yu Hakusho.
Taijutsu moves from History's Mightiest Disciple Kenichi and Ranma 1/2.
That cool sword from Tenchi Muyo.
More paper jutsu based of Read or Die.
Elemental moves from Zatch Bell and Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Variety of moves from One Piece.
The Lightning powers of Ginji, and the Genjutsu Power of Ban (a watered down version of Tsukoyomi) from Get Backers.
Alchemy using seals like Full Metal Alchemist.


Also, more moves from the respective games of the anime mentioned,
such as Sasuke's Falcon Drop and Fire-Bullet Jutsu. And I'm pretty sure they exaggerated the length in the chakra blades of Asuma's Knuckle Blades, and Kabuto's Chakra Dissection Blade, so you might want to define those abilities.

Other games which have good basis for moves are Pokemon, Digimon, and the Mega Man series.

What I'm most interested, though, is a Naruto version of the Salza Blade from DBZ, or maybe it could be an equipment like MagnaAngemon's Excaliber, and a Naruto version of Guyver. How I figure Guyver would be is the bits of armor would be summoned with a scroll, then the user would use puppetry to apply it to him, and several seals on the armor mimic its ablilities as you see fit (the Head Beam, Mega Smasher, Vibro-Blades [Star Wars term, but I forgot what they're called], Gravity weapons, Sonic Smasher, Regeneration, etc., etc.).

I know it's a bit much, and you already have tons of Jutsu. All the same, if you to expand it past the moves in the show some more, ta da!


Last edited by HyperJer on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naruto d20 Store
HyperJer
Genin


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and more elemental adaptations of Jutsu, like a Lightning Style Rasengan, or Fire-Style Kamehameha. Some made-up Kekkai-Genkai wouldn't hurt, either, like earth and fire equals magma or something.

This is off topic, but does anyone know how the bone growth and web spitting comes off as a mix of elements?


Last edited by HyperJer on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shun
Shinobigami


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 1262
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer to keep any non-naruto material out, it's bad for your health and health of others.
_________________

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Sengoku System
Me: the hizoku attacks you with his yari, your actions?

Max: I evade with a 13 and counter attack with a 1,000... *pause for silence*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ultima22689
Kage


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 285

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm inclined to agree with Shun, some things are cool within reason, like the stuff that's in there now but if you began throwing stuff into it from other series en masse then may as well call it Anime D20 instead of Naruto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyperJer
Genin


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as it follows Naruto rules, like chakra, hand-signs, and the like, and it something you could see in the show, like Pokemon's Fire Blast, Mega Man X's Storm Tornado, or Mega Man Exe's Wood Tower, what's wrong with it (I know, I'm a comma splicer)?

Last edited by HyperJer on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frankto
Shinobigami


Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Posts: 7357
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is this I don't even
_________________
"It's like making a cake, but instead of a cake it's a game and instead of frosting I have no life."

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HyperJer
Genin


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankto wrote:
what is this I don't even


I was suggesting you could expand the jutsu by incorporating more Naruto-esque moves from other Anime/Games. I thought it might make it easier to create more "original" characters within the realm of Naruto. I gave examples a few posts earlier in this page.

I was also suggesting applying more Jutsu's from Naruto game, including the ridiculously powerful ones off Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3.

I know you already have a variety of moves and stuff to choose from, these are just ideas and really the only input I can give since I'm inexperienced in RPG's and I'm sure everyone's got the important stuff from the series covered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Elon
Shinobigami


Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 1198
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shouldn't reply, but I will.

HyperJer, if you care to read the INSANE AMOUNT OF JUTSU available on the main file, you can find, at least, 10 references to things we've seen on anime and manga, not counting SDK or Negima, which got their own section.

And for the Narutimetto Hero X from PS platform, there are already lots of jutsu from the series, my favourite beign the Fire Rasengan (Enka Rasengan, was it?).

Sasuke's Falcon Drop and Fire-Bullet Jutsu? WTF? You have to be talking about the dubbed version, which Frankto won't get. Maybe you should look over again and read Shishi Rendan and the low-mid level Katon (there you can find Sasuke's jutsu, I'm sure).

Same goes for Asuma's and Kabuto's. I'm feeling you haven't read the file at all.

Also, people, this thread is for general, things. General things are general. New classes, justu from series and such are specifical suggestions of your own. For those we have the 'next update thread'.

I have some suggestions coming from this saturday's session:

Change (or wipe) the evasion talent. For 2 of my 3 players, it isn't enough to move the talent up in the tier. They keep saying it shouldn't be on the fast tree at all. Even at high levels, a good ref save is constant on good shinobi, and thus they can't hit them (nor they get hit). This way, and relying on AP too, one isn't fearing the elemental jutsu if it isn't coming from an Elementalist. My group feel it's just too much. They are all going for Fort half in their custom jutsu because of this...

Maybe it's me that I'm not a good GM.


Another suggestion was to put on the book a dice progression chart and a general entry about templates. There are lots of templates on the book, and it didn't sound that bad to have a general entry about templates so we don't have to flip the d20 modern book to read what a templated feature was. Of course, maybe we missed it, but I'd say we didn't...
_________________
Oden! Guide our ships, our axes, spears and swords! Guide us through storms that whip and in brutal war!


Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Dairius_Chi
Situationally Useful


Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Posts: 2633

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ me and a friend actually play-tested a substitute for evasion:

Evasion: now gives a +3 to reflex saves
Improved: take no damage on successful saving throw


A +3 is nothing to scoff at, but being able to negate damage even by 3rd level of a pretty powerful base class anyways(higher def boost then any other class ever) seems a bit much.

As for improved? Taking no damage on a success makes sense but...at east for a naruto setting where a successful reflex save can make the difference in a battle, having improved unlock the no damage option makes a bit more sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hito Hyuga
Shinobigami


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 1432
Location: the shadows behind you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elon wrote:
I shouldn't reply, but I will.

HyperJer, if you care to read the INSANE AMOUNT OF JUTSU available on the main file, you can find, at least, 10 references to things we've seen on anime and manga, not counting SDK or Negima, which got their own section.

And for the Narutimetto Hero X from PS platform, there are already lots of jutsu from the series, my favourite beign the Fire Rasengan (Enka Rasengan, was it?).

Sasuke's Falcon Drop and Fire-Bullet Jutsu? WTF? You have to be talking about the dubbed version, which Frankto won't get. Maybe you should look over again and read Shishi Rendan and the low-mid level Katon (there you can find Sasuke's jutsu, I'm sure).

Same goes for Asuma's and Kabuto's. I'm feeling you haven't read the file at all.

Also, people, this thread is for general, things. General things are general. New classes, justu from series and such are specifical suggestions of your own. For those we have the 'next update thread'.

I have some suggestions coming from this saturday's session:

Change (or wipe) the evasion talent. For 2 of my 3 players, it isn't enough to move the talent up in the tier. They keep saying it shouldn't be on the fast tree at all. Even at high levels, a good ref save is constant on good shinobi, and thus they can't hit them (nor they get hit). This way, and relying on AP too, one isn't fearing the elemental jutsu if it isn't coming from an Elementalist. My group feel it's just too much. They are all going for Fort half in their custom jutsu because of this...

Maybe it's me that I'm not a good GM.


Another suggestion was to put on the book a dice progression chart and a general entry about templates. There are lots of templates on the book, and it didn't sound that bad to have a general entry about templates so we don't have to flip the d20 modern book to read what a templated feature was. Of course, maybe we missed it, but I'd say we didn't...


Fire Dragon Bullet was a combo of hi-speed punches and kicks that eventually positioned you above the opponent where Sasuke unleashed fireball jutsu straight down plowing them into the ground.

Falcon Drop is that move Sasuke used on Naruto in the final valley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
cmkawasaki
Lazy Programmer


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 3388

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elon wrote:


Change (or wipe) the evasion talent. For 2 of my 3 players, it isn't enough to move the talent up in the tier. They keep saying it shouldn't be on the fast tree at all. Even at high levels, a good ref save is constant on good shinobi, and thus they can't hit them (nor they get hit). This way, and relying on AP too, one isn't fearing the elemental jutsu if it isn't coming from an Elementalist. My group feel it's just too much. They are all going for Fort half in their custom jutsu because of this...


While I agree the Evasion is powerful, I also note that reflex save based jutsus are usually cheaper than jutsus that require a fort save for half because it is less likely to hit.

Your players are free to suggest whatever they want - they don't have to take evasion if they don't want to. Also, I question the statement that all shinobi have good reflexes, because that is not neccessarily true. (Depending on your GM type - I'm guilty of fast opponents)

My advice? You do what the ninja in the manga do on occasion, which is use a binding jutsu or otherwise put them into a position in which they cannot dodge the ninjutsu as it comes towards them. That is one reason why ninja bother making these tactics, after all.

Also, make the cost of custom ninjutsu that use Fort Save for half cost more chakra - Mettle becomes your friend as shinobi use it to shrug off the damage, although it is rarer right now. Or simply make the enemy smart enough to never get the neccessary line of sight for ninjutsu at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Catch
Genin


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 38
Location: Romancing the Windy City

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elon wrote:
Change (or wipe) the evasion talent. For 2 of my 3 players, it isn't enough to move the talent up in the tier. They keep saying it shouldn't be on the fast tree at all. Even at high levels, a good ref save is constant on good shinobi, and thus they can't hit them (nor they get hit). This way, and relying on AP too, one isn't fearing the elemental jutsu if it isn't coming from an Elementalist. My group feel it's just too much. They are all going for Fort half in their custom jutsu because of this...


Naruto is rocket tag. Even at low levels and only more so as characters grow, combat is a very all-or-nothing experience. The "avoiding an attack" and "defensive maneuver" mechanics support this kind of play, and characters can be dropped very quickly by techniques when they fail to save or escape. Every type of technique combat has the ability to be completely negated - Kawarimi against taijutsu and other techniques requiring attack rolls, nearly all genjutsu are Will negate, and Evasion allows escape from ninjutsu. I won't argue that Evasion isn't powerful, or that it's not too good to pass up, but it fits with the way the rest of the system seems to be designed.

The manga and the show feature a lot of dodging, evading, and escaping, which makes combat feel like an action movie in easy encounters and highly dangerous against powerful opponents when the characters are always one failed dodge away from being killed. Fewer moves land, but when they do, it's usually dramatic and spectacular. That spirit seems to be carried over the game mechanics, which you may like or dislike, but that's at least why it's there, I think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
HyperJer
Genin


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hito Hyuga wrote:
Elon wrote:
I shouldn't reply, but I will.

HyperJer, if you care to read the INSANE AMOUNT OF JUTSU available on the main file, you can find, at least, 10 references to things we've seen on anime and manga, not counting SDK or Negima, which got their own section.

And for the Narutimetto Hero X from PS platform, there are already lots of jutsu from the series, my favourite beign the Fire Rasengan (Enka Rasengan, was it?).

Sasuke's Falcon Drop and Fire-Bullet Jutsu? WTF? You have to be talking about the dubbed version, which Frankto won't get. Maybe you should look over again and read Shishi Rendan and the low-mid level Katon (there you can find Sasuke's jutsu, I'm sure).

Same goes for Asuma's and Kabuto's. I'm feeling you haven't read the file at all.

Also, people, this thread is for general, things. General things are general. New classes, justu from series and such are specifical suggestions of your own. For those we have the 'next update thread'.

I have some suggestions coming from this saturday's session:

Change (or wipe) the evasion talent. For 2 of my 3 players, it isn't enough to move the talent up in the tier. They keep saying it shouldn't be on the fast tree at all. Even at high levels, a good ref save is constant on good shinobi, and thus they can't hit them (nor they get hit). This way, and relying on AP too, one isn't fearing the elemental jutsu if it isn't coming from an Elementalist. My group feel it's just too much. They are all going for Fort half in their custom jutsu because of this...

Maybe it's me that I'm not a good GM.


Another suggestion was to put on the book a dice progression chart and a general entry about templates. There are lots of templates on the book, and it didn't sound that bad to have a general entry about templates so we don't have to flip the d20 modern book to read what a templated feature was. Of course, maybe we missed it, but I'd say we didn't...


Fire Dragon Bullet was a combo of hi-speed punches and kicks that eventually positioned you above the opponent where Sasuke unleashed fireball jutsu straight down plowing them into the ground.

Falcon Drop is that move Sasuke used on Naruto in the final valley


I don't know, it looks like Sasuke shoots multiple small fireballs, and not the Phoenix Flower one either. But I do realize he has after image in there after relooking. In any case it was just an idea. I know making things more complex than needed will just make them more troublesome, and I could always ask the GM permission to recreate Tenchi's sword.

And for the record, I only read/watch in English. I hate reading anime, but when I get the money I plan on investing into some Rosetta Stone programs, so please be patient. It also doesn't help I never did a live RPG, the two times I did never went past the planning stage, so I'm a complete nubie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shun
Shinobigami


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 1262
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do know that they sub-title movies/anime in other languages right?
_________________

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Sengoku System
Me: the hizoku attacks you with his yari, your actions?

Max: I evade with a 13 and counter attack with a 1,000... *pause for silence*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kazuya
Genin


Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infinitus wrote:
Frankto wrote:
If you can't understand, make a game like ND20. Then you'll understand why it's a ridiculous proposition.


It doesn't seem that ridiculous because many classes are using them: Genjutsu Master, Taijutsu Master, Puppeteer, all basic classes have talent trees, Livewire.

well most of them are using one talent tree, except for the basic classes, still I don't see the problem expanding them, if you can prevent a new class being add, really.

And actually I think it is less work - probably more thought work - than adding many classes.


instead of expanding the classes and stuff you really just have to expand what classes you have to take to achieve your intended goal even if it puts you off a few lvls than you were expecting
_________________
GRAYFOX...... thats all to be said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hito Hyuga
Shinobigami


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 1432
Location: the shadows behind you

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have a suggestion, it involves this feat

One-handed Seals [Meta-Chakra]
Your extreme ability and genius gives you the uncanny ability to perform hand seals handed.
Prerequisite: Ninjutsu 9 ranks, Sleight of Hands 6 ranks, Genius Nin (genjutsu or ninjutsu).

since it states genius-nin genjutsu or ninjutsu I think it should be ninjutsu or genjutsu 9 ranks for the skill requirements, along with the sleight of hand. This is just my opinion, but if the option is there for genjutsu users to use it, may as well function off of their main skill. Depending on the point buy, meeting the requirements for this feat could be hard. Anyway, opinion stated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kazuya
Genin


Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hito Hyuga wrote:
I actually have a suggestion, it involves this feat

One-handed Seals [Meta-Chakra]
Your extreme ability and genius gives you the uncanny ability to perform hand seals handed.
Prerequisite: Ninjutsu 9 ranks, Sleight of Hands 6 ranks, Genius Nin (genjutsu or ninjutsu).

since it states genius-nin genjutsu or ninjutsu I think it should be ninjutsu or genjutsu 9 ranks for the skill requirements, along with the sleight of hand. This is just my opinion, but if the option is there for genjutsu users to use it, may as well function off of their main skill. Depending on the point buy, meeting the requirements for this feat could be hard. Anyway, opinion stated.


i see what you are saying, but @ the same time hand seals are really more of a ninjutsu thing. that is one of the prime components for most if not all ninjutsu's, and in the show/manga you see it most with ninjutsu even when they are going through schooling to become ninja. thats my opinion though and once again i do see what you are saying though.
_________________
GRAYFOX...... thats all to be said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hito Hyuga
Shinobigami


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 1432
Location: the shadows behind you

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Genjutsu use Hand-Seals, too. I just think it's kinda bleh to allow one to qualify if they have Genius-nin (Genjutsu) but require them to have 9 ranks in Ninjutsu.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ZeronosVega
The Tank


Joined: 10 Dec 2009
Posts: 838
Location: Thomasville, Georgia

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hito Hyuga wrote:
Well, Genjutsu use Hand-Seals, too. I just think it's kinda bleh to allow one to qualify if they have Genius-nin (Genjutsu) but require them to have 9 ranks in Ninjutsu.

I will second this. I think it needs to depend on whether or not it is being applied to a Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.
_________________
ZeronosVega's Creation Index
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group, Theme by GhostNr1