Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Portfolio of Prestige: Volume III at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Yachoumaru Clan - Advanced Bloodline Dairiki

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asuto
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Yachoumaru Clan - Advanced Bloodline Dairiki Reply with quote

I have seen a few earth based bonus's for this clan, but I have not seen one special jutsu created for this clan alone.

I have been playing with some friends lately and we're using this manual. My character Asuto is the grandson of the Tsuchikage. He is the second member of his family to have been trained to use the Stone Golem Jutsu, which similer to Choji allows him to use the pills extra chacra to focus it on to the outer body like a chakra shield. However allowing it to like a magnet grab a hold of the earth/sand/stone around him and cling it to his body. Thus making him in different pill sizes look more and more like a giant stone golem. Basicly a body suite. Weakest against electricity and water, this golem has 6 stages. In the 5th and 6th stages Asuto is able to free away some of the earth from his golems hands and use hand signs in his golem form. In addition in the 4th to 6th forms Asuto can use giant weapons. Although he could just rip a tree trunk out of the ground and use it as a bat, when he goes into his 5th form he can use a scroll and allow it to summon a preconstructed giant hammer or giant saber...etc Still working on a 7th pill that will allow Asuto to use two elements in order to create a much more powerful golem. For an example, using the earth element and the wind element, and the power of the 7th pill he could become a huge twister, using the chakra's pill power to cling on to pieces of huge stone and creating a high speed rotation become a giant twister, with him on the inside. Protected by only a little bit of stone armor. (His Master form) Trying it without mastering it would end in him going insane from the chakra power and after recking havok on the world around him like the drunken fists the stone would collapse and implode into Asuto.

That is something I created. I have lots of other idea's. But if someone created some stuff for the Yachoumaru Clan or Advanced Bloodline Dairiki I'd really appreciate it.
Hito Hyuga
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for the Tsuchikage, your character being related to him, would possibly give that character access to Jinton (Dust Release) which is available to the Devastator class the techniques would be much easier to construct based off of that but it's not required as the Tsuchikage said he was the only one to have said bloodline element.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: