Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Game on Giant Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felix_Zyphros
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Game on Giant Forums Reply with quote

To put it shortly, there's three of us on the Giant in the Playground forums looking for a Naruto D20 game. I'm already running a mutants and masterminds game on there and would rather not run anymore games than I could focus on.

Is there anyone interested in running an epic level Naruto D20 game, and possibly test out some of the Sage stuff in the new supplement?
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

? Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear, Dune

Naruto d20 Store
Zatoichi
Chuunin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm. While it won't be epic in terms of level 21 and above at the start... The basic plot I have outlined is;

Find out who masterminded the 2nd Great Shinobi World War as it unfolds.

If it lasts long enough, the levels might end up getting quite high. As of the campaign's start, there will be an alternate timeline so things might turn out quite drastically different as well.

I've put in a lot of thought into this campaign (even if it's mostly just branching 'what-ifs?' that the players act upon to resolve the conflicts I put before them.) and I'd rather like to be absolutely sure that my players won't abandon it and go inactive. Confused

Although, the only combat will be plot-relevant. It'll be somewhat RP heavy with a bit of adventuring and mystery thrown in. My primary aim is to make things fun, though! And if we get to tell some awesome stories at the same time, I'll be higher than a kite. Wink

As a teaser; the planned 'first chapter boss' might involve a lot of jump and climb checks. It should be a suitably epic encounter in spirit, even if the party is ECL 10-15. ^_^
apollishar
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be willing to play this.

Edit: I just realized it sounded like I just decided to insert myself into your game. I meant that the idea sounded a little different than your normal kill everything adventure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: