Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Completed Elemental Wheel?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
couley
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Completed Elemental Wheel? Reply with quote

Okay. I'm new to Naruto d20, but I love it so far. It's the only Naruto RPG that comes close to accuracy with the canon, that I've found so far. Before I found ND20 I was working on my own Naruto RPG with little luck. I'm just not very experienced with playing, GMing, or Homebrewing. But in my search for an accurate Naruto RPG I looked for many pictures to help me out including an elemental wheel. I found many good variations some more complete than others and got pretty close. But I'm a perfectionist by nature so with a little research I speculated over the remaining elements. This is the completed elemental wheel that I will use WITH ND20 when my buddies and I start our first campaign. I did a lot of research on it including reading the entire Naruto and Naruto Shippuden manga up to the current Chapter 579 in Japan. I warn you this could be a spoiler for some. The original layout of the wheel was another artist that I could not find their name. I wanted to give credit where credit is do. I made mine black and white with picture symbols rather than Kanji because none of my crew can read Japanese. Black and white so that the player can color in the elements they weild, attached to their Character sheets. Feel free to use my picture for your own campaigns. The only element I'm not positive on is Flesh... the rest are canonically accurate. I have a colored Kanji version too if you would like using that more. I would appreciate feedback on any ideas regarding what could be in place of the Flesh element.

Naruto d20 Store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Artwork All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: