Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Blood line suggestion (Human Chemistry set)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arixe
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Blood line suggestion (Human Chemistry set) Reply with quote

so I dont know if this is already made or something similar has been suggested but I had this thought. So this blood line would allow anyone in it to produce and excrete poisons, acids and even bases to neutralize acids (acid resistance basically) maybe even diseases at later or epic lvls. even things like flamable fluids or explosive fluids could be produced making fire jutsu so much more fun. honestly i could see this being a intresting blood line choice even giving byakugan and sharingan a run for their money.
TheTrulyAvaricious
Bijuu/Tailed Beast

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your idea, to the extent you are suggesting, hasn't been done, no. But, that's probably because it would be pretty broken. Allowing some to change their blood into any substance is far too much free reign, especially for creative players. You never want to give players a option as versatile as that. The only man who could create anything in the series? The Sage of Six Paths. No player should reach his level, even in a high-powered campaign.

If you are wanting something with poison, I recommend the "Rust Blood" bloodline available in the main file. Its balanced, and certainly gives you the ability you seem to be after. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
TheTrulyAvaricious
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: