Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Expanding on Soul Edge?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaoticangel97
Younin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: Expanding on Soul Edge? Reply with quote

The Soul Edge has always been one of my favorite classes in the game and for the longest time I have been trying to think of ways to expand on it. One such idea that came to me that I thought I'd suggest on here is somehow allowing the character to make weapons other than the three swords they can through the class.

I'm not sure how to implement it though, whether it should be a feat, training technique or prestige class or something else entirely. I just felt I'd suggest the idea and see if Frankto or anyone else finds it an interesting idea. Or maybe this has been talked about before and I'm not saying anything new. This has just been in my head recently and I felt if I didn't throw the idea out there it was going to bug me more.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SirShadow
Biffu Aroi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just suggest a training technique.
Jensik
Sharkbait

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Training technique would probably be the easiest option, but there are alternatives. I once made a special type of Swordscepter that created bows and chakra based arrows. It was more expensive, because it needed to create it's own ammunition, but it worked.
chaoticangel97
Younin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the thoughts guys. Sorry I didn't get around to checking this sooner.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: