Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Shadow: prelude to the end
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faran Kredo
Younin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm alive.

On a side note, we are down a player again, so if anybody is interested in joining this campaign, drop me a pm or post here or something. Templates are the same as at the start of the thread, already taken ones are:
burnt out
catalyst
light/dark sealed
reality weaver
first of the last

I am adding to that list of available ones:
First of the last (V2) (no ECL), which is suggested for creative players only who don't mind not really going with any build... seriously, this one nerfs you if you aren't pretty creative

Please read the start of the thread before deciding to join, and then know if you are not happy in a world where good doesn't necessarily have to triumph over evil (assuming you can even work out which is which), then again, this may not be the campaign for you. I am told that I am horrible at getting the balance for combat right, and so combats are not that often. (Since I prefer non combat encounters and am better at them).

If you are interested, assume you are an academy student from Kyoumagakure, level five build (including ECL), and otherwise, any background you like (once I have given you your stuff about your template).

Oh, 2d6 techniques and you will likely have more time to train IG

Prerequisites in a player:

Knowledge:My knowledge of the game is far from encyclopedic, so I do not expect that from others, what I do expect is a willingness to roleplay, and an understanding that I bend the rules a lot to fit various story elements (sometimes I just roll dice for the sake of it).

Attention: No, I won't know if you are browsing the internet whilst playing, but please at least keep an eye on the game, and post as if you are fully attentive

Basic tabletop courtesy: goes without saying

Don't be a problem player: I don't mind if you make or develop your character in directions which cause them to do things that seriously disrupt gameplay, but only if it is in character, and only if it doesn't come very often. Don't hog the spot light, don't run amok in the world, and don't purposefully create a character to destroy atmosphere/gameplay. Goes without saying, I know, but my local group still can't get their heads around this. (I don't mind power gaming either, but it probably won't do you much good all things considered).

Basically, if you are not a problem player, you should be fine.

Games run on Sundays between two and six o clock GMT via a website called roll20.

EDIT: found my player(s) so this is closed again until further notice.

Last edited by Faran Kredo on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Naruto d20 Store
Faran Kredo
Younin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the players I found not yet showing up to a game, I am once again in search of another player. Please read previous posts with regard to joining.

I will require you to be able to show up to games from 2-6 GMT on a Sunday, please do actually show up for the games. Not doing so will get you kicked out of the campaign, and it will waste my time and the time of the other players, as we could have been searching for another player in that time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: