Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Hidden mist jutsu/silent killing? Character help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathcpt
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Hidden mist jutsu/silent killing? Character help. Reply with quote

Hello, A friend of mine was trying to create a basic "Ninja swordsman of the mist" and while I found Hidden mist jutsu I was wondering if anyone knew if Silent killing was a ability and if I could get some suggestions on classes he should take to level 20? So far he's a strong hero 2. Thanks so much.
Hito Hyuga
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just have them highly rank up move silently, and get sneak attack dice from various sources. If they are using a big enough weapon, the sneak attack from Shinobi Swordsman should be more than enough. With the Hidden Mist jutsu, they wont need hide as much, but outside of that, they should have it high, too.
Deathcpt
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I was just wondering.
Hito Hyuga
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathcpt wrote:
Thanks, I was just wondering.

That being said I think I recall correctly someone tried to make Silent Killing if you search out silent killing, via the search option, you may find something.
Shun
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hito Hyuga wrote:
Just have them highly rank up move silently, and get sneak attack dice from various sources. If they are using a big enough weapon, the sneak attack from Shinobi Swordsman should be more than enough. With the Hidden Mist jutsu, they wont need hide as much, but outside of that, they should have it high, too.
Should go without saying, but Listen should be the other priority. Ninja

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Sengoku System
Me: the hizoku attacks you with his yari, your actions?

Max: I evade with a 13 and counter attack with a 1,000... *pause for silence*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: