Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Need help with Hyouton Ninjutsu/Genjutsu User

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nyan
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Need help with Hyouton Ninjutsu/Genjutsu User Reply with quote

Okay now so I need suggestions for this build that im doing for a game.

We are starting at lvl 5 and we have rolled for our stats. The character looks currently like this

Class
Smart 1 / Fast 2 / Shinobi Adept 2

Stats
Str: 9
Dex: 12
Con: 16
Wis: 12
Int: 18
Cha: 16

Talents: Ninjutsu, Evasion, Combat tactics, Technique adept

Feats.
Free: Simple weapons prof, Nin weapon prof, Combat martial art, Armor prof, Genin

Taken: Genius nin (Ninjutsu), Ninjutsu Adept, insightful reflexes, Genjutsu adept, Advanced bloodline (Hyouma), Technique Focus (Hyouton)

Now what I would like to know if this is any good or if there is anything that I should replace. One of the main things are the feats and I don't really know which ones to pick that would be best.

The goal of the character is to be using mainly ninjutsu and then genjutsu as a backup.

Other things I need help with are the classes and if what ive taken is any good, what I should try to aim for in the future. (I will lose 2 lvls from the bloodline I know)

Another thing I really need help with are techniques and which I should take and go for. The character has ice, wind and water transformations so I guess I can choose all of those. But I want it mainly to be a ice user.

The free techniques I get are the basic: Water walking, tree climbing, substitution and then we get 9 more techniques to start with (I know its low but that's what the gm said) And then we get masteries to place out on these techniques equal to the amount of my highest mental stat (In my case int so a 18) So how should I go on about this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: