Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Path of the Ninja LFM players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joequake
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: Path of the Ninja LFM players Reply with quote

Hello my name is Joe and I am looking for players for my roll20 game called path of the ninja using the naruto d20 system.

The story takes place a few years after the third ninja war, where alliances are still shaky but are there. Minato Namikaze is the current fourth Hokage and is married to Kushina. The story starts the day after the six players have graduated from the konoha academy and are now genin and are about to embark on their first meeting with their sensei.

The system for the game will be NarutoD20 rules. hPlease use http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php for character sheet creation. PM me for more detailed info on character creation and limits.

Ok so about character creation, I will let anyone and everyone build the hero ninja they want to play but no multiples. also as well there is a limit on bloodlines. 1 Uchia, 1 Hyuga, 1 uzimaki, etc etc....Now if you want to make a cool character and have some great concepts then we can negotiate a way that your character has obtained these certain jutsu's or gifts and such. Though there is always a catch with my kindness MUAHAHA!!! if you want to do a character roll or have a character you want to make PM me your skype info then we can chat there for further detail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: