Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

[GM's Helper] Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Supplements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject: [GM's Helper] Feedback Reply with quote

Feedback thread. I hope you enjoy the content in the new book.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
ZeronosVega
The Tank

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listing a few minor errors I encountered. The rest seemed fine to me and I certainly look forward to being able to use these new materials!

•Amulet of Preternatural Endurance

The word "disease" is misspelled in the Power description of the amulet.

Quote:
Power (1/day, instant action): Use when making a saving throw against desease.

•Collaboration: Scorching Blast

There is no space between its entry and the previous technique's entry.
AzothCrow
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:24 am    Post subject: Ubercharge? Reply with quote

My question is in regards to the new Medical Ninjutsu Secret, Saisei Bunshin.

The first being about the prerequsite jutsu, Iryou Ninjutsu: Hiken - Kadenchou. I can't seem to locate this technique in any preceeding books, I managed to roughly translate the jutsu to "Medical Ninjutsu Secret: Lfe Giving" assuming the last word is Kadensho. Am I missing this jutsu somewhere or was it an oversight in the trimming of the book?

Also; what are ubercharges? Is this meant as a TF referance or does it pertain to teh aforementioned medical ninjutsu?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.
ZeronosVega
The Tank

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Ubercharge? Reply with quote

AzothCrow wrote:
My question is in regards to the new Medical Ninjutsu Secret, Saisei Bunshin.

The first being about the prerequsite jutsu, Iryou Ninjutsu: Hiken - Kadenchou. I can't seem to locate this technique in any preceeding books, I managed to roughly translate the jutsu to "Medical Ninjutsu Secret: Lfe Giving" assuming the last word is Kadensho. Am I missing this jutsu somewhere or was it an oversight in the trimming of the book?

Yeah, I took a look through all of my books and also found no trace of Iryou Ninjutsu: Hiken - Kadenchou.

AzothCrow wrote:
Also; what are ubercharges? Is this meant as a TF referance or does it pertain to teh aforementioned medical ninjutsu?

I'd imagine it's a bit of both.
AzothCrow
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Ubercharge? Reply with quote

ZeronosVega wrote:

Yeah, I took a look through all of my books and also found no trace of Iryou Ninjutsu: Hiken - Kadenchou.

Glad to know it isn't only me. I play a medical ninja so I always get excited when I see new medical techniques.
ryobi
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the new book Smile

The technique Fuuton: Koushasou references the technique Reppuushou as a requirement, using different spelling to Scrolls of Knowledge which spells the technique Reppushou.

That's the only thing I've noticed so far Smile
Jensik
Sharkbait

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iryou Ninjutsu: Hiken - Kadenchou is Ubercharge. Either Saisei Bunshin was supposed to be reworked to exclude it or Kadenchou was supposed to be in the book. Either way, one of these things was overlooked. Shit happens.

And yes, that was an obvious Team Fortress reference. Meet The Medic came out around the time we were making new techniques for one of CM's campaigns (or did we just rediscover it? Fuck it, doesn't matter) and Frankto and I had a ton of fun making references and repeating lines in-character.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Supplements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: