Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Conjurer's Codex II Purchase Failed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Supplements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
welknair
Chuunin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:27 am    Post subject: Conjurer's Codex II Purchase Failed Reply with quote

I just bought the Conjurer's Codex II, but did not receive a download link. It took my money, and then the paypal window gave me a page showing the summary-of-purchase and a giant white space and refused to go further. No buttons. I got the paypal receipt for the purchase. I sent an email to the store email, but I wasn't sure if that was checked, hence this post here. Is there something else I should be doing to try and sort this out?
SirShadow
Biffu Aroi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you receive an order confirmation at the email that you used or the email that you have linked to your paypal account?
welknair
Chuunin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did indeed receive the order confirmation at the email I entered, and the money was indeed subtracted from my account. I forwarded the order confirmation email to the store email address for posterity.
SirShadow
Biffu Aroi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should have been a link for you to click that would take you to the download.
welknair
Chuunin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only emails I got were the automated ones from Paypal saying the transaction completed, just that. In any case, Frankto replied to my email and gave me the download link, so I suppose problem solved. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Supplements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: