Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

The Last: Naruto the Movie - A New Dojutsu Approaches!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeronosVega
The Tank

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:01 am    Post subject: The Last: Naruto the Movie - A New Dojutsu Approaches! Reply with quote

SPOILER ALERT!

While this may be old news to most, I recently discovered that in The Last: Naruto the Movie, a new dōjutsu was revealed. This dōjutsu, the Tenseigan (Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye), is an evolution of the Byakugan which is created in a way similar to that of the Rinnegan. That is, the Rinnegan is created by combining the chakras of two bloodlines (Indra and Asura) of Ōtsutsuki Hagoromo, while the Tenseigan is awakened by combining chakras of the Ōtsutsuki Hamura and the Hyūga.

The Tenseigan's abilities include the power to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan. Additionally, it also grants the wielder Tenseigan Chakra Mode, a powered-up form reminiscent of Naruto's own charka shroud forms which grant the user an increase in speed, power, strength, durability, and reflexes. It also grants its user Truth-Seeking Balls, thus granting the user all five nature transformations and Yin–Yang Release.

Finally, it is interesting visually, causing the eye to feature a blue pupil surrounded by a blue and white flower-like iris. While this is only a theory, it does make you wonder if the reason why Naruto and Hinata's children don't seem to possess a typical Byakugan is because the mix of their chakras is producing a similar visual effect?

Overall, this was an interesting discovery for me since I was just discussing the other day about how the Byakugan was "left behind" by the Sharingan.
Dokuga Kazu
Demon Carrier

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I really gotta watch this movie. I loved the Byakugan and always hated that they din't do more with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: