Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

The next age of ninjadom: Peace doesn't last forever

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamefist96
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:41 am    Post subject: The next age of ninjadom: Peace doesn't last forever Reply with quote

It has been two years since the Eighth Hokage, Sarutobi Konohamaru, has taken his place as the leader of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. The Seventh has retired to allow the next generation of ninja to take over. The restoration of the villages throughout the Five Great Shinobi Nations has finally been completed, and the Allied Shinobi Forces have finally united the greater part of the country into one. This newfound peace between the Shinobi have lasted since the Fourth Great Shinobi War. However, for reasons that were once unknown, the Allied Shinobi Forces have been increasing under the rule of the Kage.

Rumblings of worry have emerged from nearby countries. The sad truth is... Peace doesn't last forever.

I'm recruiting one player to play in a Sunday 5pm(PST) campaign to fill the final member of a four man cell. The players will all start off as Genin and slowly build up their ranks, starting as Academy graduates in the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

It'll be largely like the flow of Naruto, start of quite lighthearted but become more and more serious as the story progresses.

There are already two other players for this game, a Strong Hero and a Fast Hero. Your chances of selection will increase if you stray away from these general archetypes.

Your cell's Jounin, will be a the son of Hyuga Hanbei, and a medical ninja.

Character Level 5(Your ECL can be higher through bloodlines or the like, though you must accept the EXP penalties)

5 level 1 techniques(Bushin no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu, and Kawarimi no Jutsu are all standard techniques taught at the Academy, so all players will get these three for free, without counting towards your limit)

4 level 2 techniques

3 level 3 techniques

2 level 4 techniques

1 level 5 techniques

40 point stat buy

Bonus Feats: Genin; Combat Martial Arts

All people involved (players and GM) are first timers with the system
NinjaCP
Master of Space and Time

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see some fresh blood here on the forums!

Just remember there are plenty of cool dudes ready to dispense sage advice if you need it!
Jokerakos
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish you best luck in your game... hopefully many good prospects will appeal to your request and have fun... its a game that comes with time... as i am still a newbie too...
SirShadow
Biffu Aroi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mention a date/time, but what will you be using to run the game? I'm just curious.
flamefist96
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roll20 and Skype. One of our players has a one of those new chromebooks so it has to be done this way. (his chromebook can't download programs so he has to skype over his phone and use his chromebook for r20)
Moordnnaar
Chuunin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Interested Reply with quote

I am very interested in playing.. is the slot still available

Dendo: Yey me Very Happy
FaranGM: make a listen check Mariko and Saisu
Mariko: oh snapple
FaranGM: As I said, stealthy with explosions and shouting
Dendo: It all works Very Happy
Dendo: I dont do stealth I do flashy!
TachiKiller
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this game still running?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Ye Olde Gaming Palace All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: